A love letter

Happy Birthday Babe!

Remember the day we met? We were at the roller rink and I asked you to skate with me.

Did you think that we would be together forever?

It's weird to think about that time. We were both teens, not knowing the ways of the world. We had no idea what we were going to do with our lives.

So here we are, older, wiser (I hope) and still full of love.

I can't imagine where my life would have gone without you in it.

I can't imagine life without the wildchild and the little man. Without you, they wouldn't be possible.

Thank you for taking care of me, for loving me and for blessing me with your soul and your heart.

I love you Sweetheart!

(since I can't figure out how to post a song on my blog, you'll just have to read the lyrics!)

if there were no words
no way to speak
i would still hear you
if there were no tears
no way to feel inside
i'd still feel for you

and even if the sun refused to shine
even if romance ran out of rhyme
you wuld still have my heart until the end of time
you're all i need, my love, my Valentine.

all of my life
i have been waiting for
all you give to me
you've opened my eyes
and shown me how to love unselfishly

i've dreamed of this a thousand times before
in my dreams i couldn't love you more
i will give you my heart
until the end of time
you're all i need, my love, my Valentine

and even if the sun refused to shine
even if romance ran out of rhyme
you would still have my heart until the end of time
'cause all i need is you, my Valentine
you're all i need, my love, my Valentine


Love always and forever,

Your wife

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday bossman..Hope you have agreat one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bossman! Love this post. Love the template! Love you!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Grace! Happy Birthday, Bossman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are perfect for each other. I am glad you both decided to go skating that night!! Hope your birthday was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace, beautifully said.
    Happy birthday Bossman, you are so lucky to have each other.
    Love the lyrics.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am humbled by the love you have for me. It was fate that brought us together. Sometimes we measure our success by how much money we have or hope to get. If you think about it we are the richest people in the world and have been blessed beyond belief with what we have. Each Other!

    PS..I hope you enjoyed your spaking today

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! How sweet of you Grace! Happy BD Bossman!

    And Grace, who does that song?? Beautiful lyrics.

    ReplyDelete