Thanks

I'd like to thank you all for your advice and comments on my recent anal debacle. I've had Bossman read the post and the comments! He and I both realized that we did just about everything WRONG!

We are planning on trying things YOUR way next time. We've already tried a finger, just quickly, during sex and it wasn't so bad. We are going to get different lube and give it a go when I'm in a better state of mind. If it doesn't work, no biggie, but I'm so fascinated with it, I just have to give it a chance.

The other day we found ourselves home alone. The little man was at football practice and the wildchild was at work. We were watching TV when Bossman decided to pull me over his lap. It was spontaneous and unexpected. He pulled me over his lap, pulled down my jeans and pulled down my panties. He used his hand. While spanking me he was watching one of his shows on the DVR. During the fast-forwarding, he rubbed my butt. After a while, he pulled my panties up, but continued spanking. Although I LOATHE admitting that I actually liked being spanked....this was NICE.

When the program was over, he pulled up my jeans and that was that.

It was so nice. I haven't had a decent spanking in ages. Although we had hopes of starting to have more spanking. We haven't had a chance. We haven't had time alone. We haven't had much alone time. After the spanking he gave the other night....I'm hoping we can find more time for THAT!

Before I go, I'd like to direct you to a new spanking blog. I've been stopping by to read it and WOW, this girl has been reading my mind. Check out this post in the blog called New To Spanking.

Give Eliane some love and leave her a comment!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Enjoy this ending of summer. I know that I'll be sitting around enjoying doing a bunch of nothing. This is a good thing, trust me.

What will YOU be doing this weekend?

9 comments:

  1. Aw, Grace, I'm blushing!!
    Thank you for your link to me. Hope the holiday weekend at least includes some more "fun" in that whole bunch of nothing!
    Eliane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, nice post, we always thought fun spankings were the best.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounded like a lovely spanking. Slow, connection, stinging - all the good stuff. If I am going to have to go back to work I want it to be for a good cause! You and Bossman use this time wisely!

    Thank for reinding me about New To Spanking, I had found it once but hadn't gotten into the habit of going back. I will now.

    Big old hugs!
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm-My favorite kind of spanking - Over his knee, just his hand, and nice and long...
    Isn't it amazing how relaxing and just plain fun a hand spanking can be?
    Hope you enjoyed - Have a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds amazing, Grace.

    Since you got plenty of advice about anal in your last post, I'll leave mine here.

    We have done anal intercourse for years, and for me it ranged from uncomfortable to painful. Then one day we did it after a hard spanking, and that made such a difference. It felt wonderful! I now love every encounter and look forward to it. I even bought Ron a butt plug for him to use on me.

    Keep on trying!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first experience was just like yours. I was also so intrigued with anal that I was devastated it had not gone well. And look at me now!

    Sounds like a lovely spanking indeed!

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace--I recently found your blog. I really enjoy your writings and I look forward to getting to know you. If it's ok with you, I have added your site to my blogroll? Thank you for the kind comment you left on one of my posts recently. I think spontaneous and unexpected spankings are wonderful- good for Bossman.
    Ciao,
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Gal, thanks for stopping by. Thanks for adding me to your blogroll, I have added you to mine. I enjoy your site as well.

    Eliane, I have enjoyed your posts! Keep writing!

    Paul, any spanking around here it the best...LOL But the fun ones, well, they are hard to beat!

    PK, as much as I give you a hard time about teaching, you are doing a valuable service to this country. Our kids need people like you! So, you going back to work. It's good for the kids and good for the parents! Who knows how many kids in your class have parents that need this time for spanking??? Think of the civic duty you are doing for the WORLD!

    Fanny, the spanking was great! Hoping for more, but not holding my breath! Weekend was good! Hope yours was too!

    Hermione, thank you for the advice. I've already purchased different lube and we are anxiously waiting for a good time to try more anal play. Will defiantly suggest a spanking with that anal!

    Theresa, I can only hope to grow up and be just like YOU!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Grace,
    Late to the party as usual, but I'll add my 2 cents about anal.
    I've written about how enjoyable it can be, but I didn't always find it that way. In fact the very first time, way back in college left me kind of weirded out and it was years later 'til I gave in to DH's request. I didn't enjoy it -- it wasn't painful or physically uncomfortable, more emotionally.
    Fast forward to a few years ago when I started opening up and accepting my sensual and sexual needs and wants. I figured since I was asking DH for new things, I could give him what he was asking for. And the rest is history. It's not every time we have sex, but it is usually a few times a month.
    What works for me -- I have to be really, really aroused, with at least one orgasm already. If DH suggests anal in the middle of the day, my response is usually "unh uh". But get me going, turn me over, apply the lube and let's go. We usually use oil, and DH applies it to himself and to me. When starting out, the more lube the better, but I find to much reduces sensation too much. You have to find the right balance for you.
    I am fortunate enough to orgasm from anal, and I usually find them more intense than clitoral or vaginal.
    Good luck with your experimentation, hope it works and that you get to enjoy some screaming orgasms :D
    Robin

    ReplyDelete