Has it really been a week since I posted? Seems like yesterday.
So what's been going on in my world? Lets see...
Best online purchase: The lapinator, with the mousitizer! If you use a lap top and you don't have one of these, you are truly missing out. It keeps my lap nice and cool AND with the mousitizer, I have a place for my external mouse. I can't remember who recommended these things for me, but whoever you are, THANK YOU!
Time spent watching football practice: 8 hour! I guess it was worth it cuz....WE WON our first game! Just so you know, we didn't win a single game last year....WHOO HOO for US!
Time spent over Bossmans lap: 20 minutes one day and 30 min yesterday. Isn't that wonderful news?
Number of implements used: Including the hand...that would be 4! Let's see...he used the hand first, then the wooden spoon that PK gave us, then he used the crop and then the belt and then back to the hand.
Number of times I said "Ouch": Fifty billion
Number of implements I hated: Two. I HATE the crop thingie and I really, really, really hate the wooden spoon that PK gave us. It hurts like hell. I don't know what is worse, the wooden spoon or the back scratcher. Maybe I'll suggest we try them both again and see which one is worse. OR maybe I should just hide them both and not worry about either one.
So, how was your week? What's your favorite implement and what's the worst? More importantly, what was your best purchase of the week?
sounds like you're having a good time. We had a great labor day..David was on top of his game...several times...very wicked evil grin. We won our football games too )high school varsity) something like 52 to 0 and 46 to 2..friday night football..brings back memories.
ReplyDeleteDavid's deadly with the belt and the beast..favorite is the ping pong paddle.
Sounds like you've been having way too much fun girl!!
ReplyDeleteFavorite implement...hmmm...has to be the leather slapper Hubs got for me (With a cute little heart cut out. What a guy, huh?) Least favorite...now that's not easy...there's so many...but it has to be the big paddle that Hubs insisted that I order from Patty's Paddles. That thing makes me want to fly across the room!
BTW-Congrats on the football win. What an exciting start to the season!
I hope you win them all!!!
ReplyDeleteLeast favorite here: wooden objects
Most favorite here: wooden objects
LOL Kidding.
We all know which is my favorite.
How long did it take you to count to fifty billion?
How many implements do you not hate?
Keep winning!!!!!
Hugs~
Eva
Congrats on the football win! Sounds like things are getting back a little in the "swing" of it after school started! Never tried a spoon or a back scratcher. My least favorite implement..it is a love/hate relationship with the prison strap. Then favorite... hhmmm the hickory slapper I'd say. Our purchase? Hmmm well, it isn't the food etc at walmart. Maybe a new hand mixer? or no wait! All the cool stuff I got from oriental trading co for my childrens chapel class! Now that was fun!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Carye
My little heart thingy isn't tell me when people update these days. Sorry to be late.
ReplyDeleteAre you trying to tell me that light little spoon actually hurts? Who would have thought? My very favorite is the OCW that wonderful paddle we got in LA. It's great over clothes - gives a great sting and Nick is a master with it on the bare too. Least favorite, the tawse and the backsctatchers.
Great job on the ball game.
Hugs,
PK
Sounds like you had a good week. The lap thing sounds cool. I might have to look into that for Hubby.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite implement is our strap, really a doubled over belt cut to size and bound at the ends. I don't know if I have a least favorite, maybe the single strap, other end of aforementioned belt. Even that's probably just because it was only used once in the beginning and not given a fair chance. I suppose I'd hate them all if I were ever in trouble.
My favorite purchase was a box of books for the baby from the library book sale. She had such fun going through them all and reading them to me.
Keep up the good work with the football. :)
I like my good old hand and the boat paddle on Mthc's cheeks but I have to get some play with the ping pong paddle on her. No Redskins on tv this afternoon which means she is in for alot of smacks and some good loving.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
I'd have to say my week was fast. It flew by!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite implement is the "hand." I also am not a big fan of the wooden spoon. I like wood but those spoons are just plain nasty!
Hmmm I didn't purchase anything this week but food. But hey the mushrooms were great! I am going to look into this lapinator thingie though.
That is great news about the game! Sounds like this season is going to be a good one!
Huggs!
Theresa
Grace, sorry to be so late.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite toy to use, is tawse, cane, birch and razor strop.
Last week I bought a new mattress, and not before time.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
My favourites are the dogging bat and the belt. I HATE the bath brush, but sometimes it's very necessary.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
I have to agree, that wooden gift from our friends PK and Nick hurts like a son of a *b*. It makes me cuss!
ReplyDeleteMy fave = the tawse from The Pleasure Chest, yummy sting, luscious burn.
The best purchase of the week? The prosciutto I wrapped around honeydew melon for dinner last night.
The best upcoming purchase... the two hour massage I'm scheduled to have this afternoon.
*hugs*
CeeCi
Guys! I love all your comments! The best buys of the week...too fun!
ReplyDeleteIt's weird how we each have a different opinion about implements. What feels good (or bad) to me, doesn't mean it feels good (or bad) to you.
Like my new look?
I love it!
HUGS!
grace
Oh my gravy! Well you know I am in love with the nw look! And I thought I recognized the work!
ReplyDeleteHuggs!
Theresa