How do you like the new look? I was busy most of the day today. I briefly stopped by my blog and WHOA....I wasn't in Kansas anymore!
Don't worry though, a tornado did not come and carry me to the land of Oz.
Isn't it pretty? I LOVE, LOVE, triple LOVE my new template. It's pink, it's got butterflies and hearts. It's sassy and best of all....it's sexy!
Ceeci and I have been talking about this for some time. I knew she was working on it and I knew that she was going to switch it, I just didn't know what day. Imagine my surprise when I click on my link and I'm blasted with pink? Shocked, for a second and then HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
So, thank you Ceeci! I feel honored to have one of your creations for my blog. I really love it! I am awed by your talent.
Now people...stop reading and scroll down. Take a look at my pretty new blog!
Excuse me while I do the happy dance.....
Pink, pretty, sparkly, me like!! It's lovely Ceeci :-D
ReplyDeleteThis really is you. C.c did a great job. Now get Bossman to spank you in celebration of this.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
I would say unbelievable but since CeeCi did it - well she can to anything!! It's the prettiest thing I have ever seen!! "Where Laundry and Lust Collide" how perfect can you get! I hope this will inspire you to post daily.
ReplyDeleteAnd should by chance you and Eva and CeeCi try to yank my chain on Fantasy Friday again just remember. We will meet again and I can suddenly see myself as a switch if several of my friends deserve a good spanking!!
Love you and your new home.
Having a new place is always great.
I haven’t changed my look in a loooooooooong time.
I don’t know how.
Wish I had a fabulous friend who made gorgeous templates for friends when ever she took a break from wild monkey sex.
Has anyone seen CeeCi lately? We need to talk.
PK
Grace-
ReplyDeleteLove the new look. Very pretty! Kudos to CeeCi, she did a wonderful job! It's always good to have talented friends!
Grace, it's beautiful and does CC really need to prove that she is very talanted, again!!!
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
I'm so pleased you like it! Thanks for giving me the chance to do this for you... it was fun.
ReplyDeleteHmmm, who should I surprise next? I think I'm in the mood to make something purple.
Enjoy your new template!!
*Hugs*
CeeCi
Wow! Love all the pink and sparkles. It's very pretty. The pink lady picture is great, too. Does CeeCi have her own blog?
ReplyDeleteThis is GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pink and sparkly stuff. I just couldn't stop playing with the cursor, falling stars, hmmmmm, simply beautiful,,,
Pretty
It's gorgeous, Grace! And I love the tagline! It all fits you beautifully!
ReplyDeleteCeeci, you're amazing - way to go, girl!
Hugs,
Tracy
Oh, I am so jealous...this is the prettiest blog I ever saw. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI almost thought I went to the wrong website and realized that in fact it was yours all redesigned...it is beautiful...I love the colors and falling stars and picture. Ceeci did a lovely job. Very fun! :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Grace!I'd be doing a happy dance too! Maybe you could combine a happy dance with a post spanking dance and make it a double celebration! Have to ask bossman about that!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Carye
I will have to say that this is just about the prettiest thing I ever saw! (The very prettiest thing being the template CeeCi made for me!)
ReplyDeleteThat girl is amazing! She makes templates like Stradivarius made violins!
Love,
Cassie
This is realy prettu
ReplyDeleteJean
Just stopping by to say I love the new look. Ceeci you did an outstanding job. Truly a great friend! I think my favorite is the mouse icon. The pixxxy dust is great!
ReplyDeleteLove ya babe..
By the way did you enjoy the BS and the Fly Swatter today as much as I enjoyed giving them to you!!!! I think you did.
Well you know how I feel about the new look!
ReplyDeleteHuggs!
Theresa
Wow, this is great. Love all the sparklies and butterflies. Great job, CeeCi. Grace, you are one lucky lady.
ReplyDeleteRobin
Love the beauty of your blog. Very classy. It is really something to view and of course to read. Great job!
ReplyDeleteCiao,
i Gal