*blink blink*

I bet your wondering where I've been.

It's like this....

One day, an owl showed up at my house. It was carrying a package addressed to me. I thought it was rather odd, an owl, at my house, but who am I to question an owl with a package?

So I took the package and the owl, it immediately flew out the back door. I ran to the window, to see where this owl would go next, but it just became a little dot in the sky and eventually it disappeared.

Funny, I never had a package delivered by an owl before.

I immediately opened the package. Inside? The first six Harry Potter books. This was fantastic!

So, I started reading these Harry Potter books and I have to say.....

WOW! Why has nobody told me about these books? Why have I gone so long without reading these little gems? Would you believe I read the first four in one week?

Since I haven't been around in awhile, I guess you would believe me on that.

So anyway, that's where I've been. I've been at Hogswart. You know, the school for witches and wizards? I've been fighting Lord Voldemort. I mean, He-who-must-not-be-named. It's been REAL exciting. I don't even know what I'm doing here...Harry is right in the middle of the one of the worst years in school! He's got the worst teacher for Defense Against the Dark Arts. I'm pretty sure she's friends with He-who-must-not-be-named, but I don't know for sure...and frankly DON'T tell me! I'll find out soon enough.

Meanwhile, in the real world, I've been babysitting the little angel and going to football and you know, all that stuff that us Muggles have to do...since we don't have a magic wand or anything.

There really hasn't been any spanking to report. We did, however, have sex numerous times last week. That's good, right? I kid...of course it was good, it was REAL good!

Anyway, if I seem scarce this week, well, I still have two books to read. I don't know if you know, but the last two books...WOW, they are long!

I promise, the moment I get back from Hogswart, or get a spanking...you will be the first to know!

In the meantime...talk amongest yourself.

Topic: Which Presidential candidate and Vice Presidential candidate needs a spanking the most...and why? Sub Topic: What happens when you like one of the candidates but like the other vice candidate better? And just so you know....I seriously can't decide who to vote for. Seriously!

9 comments:

  1. I have you beat! I read the first Harry Potter book when it came out in paper back and no one had ever heard of it. I ordered it from a little book order at school.

    When the last 2 books come out I went to the mountains and rented a room for the weekend so I could finish each book before someone told me the end. I love being submersed it the story.

    I would love to discuss the presidental canadates with you some time. Email if you are interested (after you finish Harry).

    Hugs girl!
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urm, why are you blogging when you could be reading Harry?!

    When the last four books came out, I read without stopping each time. I showered before the post arrived first thing in the morning, and then didn't put the books down, not even to cook dinner (I did it with one hand!)until I was done about six hours later!
    So seriously, I don't want to see you back here till you are done. Now go read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admitt that I've never read or even see a Harry Potter movie. But the political thing...Sarah Palin TOTALLY needs a spanking. She wants to set women back 10000 years to the caves. Dont get me wrong; I live in a DD marriage and have for all my married life (17 yrs) BUT....when I workeded I wanted to get paid the same as a male doing my job would and if I had an unwanted pregnancy it should be my choice (and my husbands of course) on how to handle that situation. To be fair Im a die hard democrat and never had any use for republicans but she irks me more than most. As a matter of fact, her spanking should be with the dreaded cane and the wooden paddle with the holes.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, you are in serious need of help, I'm sure we can get you detoxified in a couple of years.
    Suzanne, you are too kind, try a penel birch to warm up and than a bull whip.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes Paul...you made me forget about the bullwhip as my husband hasnt used it in quite some time. As for the penel birch, I've never had the unpleasure but I dont think we have them here (in the northeast). Which from what I've heard, is a good thing...LOL

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved getting lost in the Harry Potter series...and when I find time to read again I would happily read them all over. Enjoy! :-) As for politics...I just don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hogwarts! I haven't been there for a while! I'm in the 5th book! I LOVE IT! I listen to it on my iPod! :-) I'm too busy reading board books and programming manuals for any other reading time!

    Carye:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first Harry Potter book came out when I was still in middle school and here I am many years later still reading (and re-reading) them!
    I have them on my iPod, amongst all my computing and programming language books!
    Enjoy the books!
    Macgirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, i like your blog. If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs.

    Let me know!!!

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete