You know you have to register, right?

I still don't know who to vote for....BUT...I know I WILL VOTE!

Please...vote with me.




8 comments:

  1. Good clip. I'll be glad to tell you who to vote for if you want me to! Just email.

    Love you sis!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes!!! Voting is super important. No one can make up your mind for you, but there are 2 more debates coming up, and news articles that may be helpful. Good Luck!

    Blessings,

    River

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lady,

    Locked and loaded, ready to vote!! I can't wait until the 4th. And I am really psyched to know all you awesome folks are voting too, :)

    Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, good for you, get all your friends out as well.
    The less people vote the more rights go.
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you girl. When you going to post again?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah when are you posting again, Grace? Miss you!

    I'm lucky, voting for candidates is usually pretty cut and dried for me because I'm a "one issue" voter. I believe deeply in a woman's right to choose what she wants to do with her body, including bearing a child or not. That automatically eliminates several candidates right off the bat and since we have a two-party system (for a third party to win at this point is impossible; to seriously threaten McCain or Obama we would have needed to hear a LOT more about a third candidate by now for him/her to have even a remote chance), the choice is always pretty easy for me.

    The various propositions are a little harder to decide upon but I've read all the literature on the pros and the cons and I'm fairly set on how I'll vote on those issues as well.

    I hope you make up your mind soon! Must be difficult not to know by this time. You must really be torn! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course I'm going to vote! I wouldn't miss it for anything, not this time, not with everything that's been happening. To not vote means I give up my right to gripe.

    So, I have to tell you, I'm kind of confused about something. I got all excited because a new post showed up in my reader. It was called 'Life' and you started out talking about your writing mojo. I decided I wanted to read it here on your pretty pink page and guess what? I'm here, but your post isn't!! I've refreshed, but haven't cleared cache, so I think I'll do that to see if it magically appears.

    If it doesn't, you're one heck of a tease and deserve a spanking!!

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope, still not here!

    Oh Bossman...

    ReplyDelete