The Story of He and She

He and She took a shower together. It was nice. There was lots of touching and rubbing and all the wonderful sexy things that happen during showers with lovers.

Once out of the shower, He has She sit on the toilet seat cover and administer a blow job. She complied.

Once that was done, He and She go to get dressed. She puts on her jeans. She wandered around the room gathering bra and shirt. He sat on the bed. He asks She to come over topless so He could say goodbye to the "girls." She hates when He does that.

He makes Her come to Him. She stands between His legs. She is embarrassed and just wants it to be over. She looks up at the wall, over His head, willing Him to please hurry.

He notices and tells her to stop. "It's not that bad", he says. He says She needs a spanking. She says, "Not now, the kids will hear." He doesn't care.

He wants Her to ask for a spanking. He wants Her to say She needs a spanking. Tears come to Her eyes. "Please, don't make me say it." She says.

He makes Her look in his eyes. "Say it", He says. "Tell me you need a spanking."

She can't say it. She is embarrassed. She looks away. He holds Her wrists and makes Her say it. She finally whispers, low and quick, "Ineedaspanking."

He pulls down Her pants and pulls Her over His knee. He has the backscratcher. The BS is not loud. It will not be heard over the household noise. He spanks Her.

"You need this," He says. "Yes," she thinks, "Yes, I do."

He finishes the short spanking and pulls Her up. He takes Her to the corner and then He rummages around the closet. He pulls out the velcro cuffs and fastens Her wrists behind Her. He blindfolds Her then pushes Her on the bed. He takes out the vibrator and puts it right on Her spot. After a few moments He decides to do the job with His mouth.

She cums. He pulls down His pants and enters Her twitching spot.

Then.... He and She cum together.

He and She are very happy.

The End

14 comments:

  1. My goodness...that was kind of hot woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stories that have happy endings! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I wish I was She.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace:
    She is one LUCKY Chic!
    Great story, a quick on the run HOT STORY if you will.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Take Care,
    Andrades

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story. Loved it. I have been in a similar situation. Thank you for sharing.
    Ciao
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great story. I wonder if that really happened? Great Detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the story of he and she

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grace, next time can I play HE. Great, you need to do this more often.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grace,

    Hmmmmm Doggie!!!

    That was something else,,,

    :) Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Now, what am I supposed to do... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. No comment... speechless.

    Just wanted you to know I was here.

    ReplyDelete