The inspections went well! YAY for us. Seems now we just have to wait for the appraisal and then once the loan is secured we are IN. Although we are pre-approved, things can still go wrong...so I'm just not going to worry about it. (yeah, right!) If it's meant to be, it's meant to be...and if not...oh well.
I hope you all have a great 4th of July! Those of you across the pond? You can still have a great 4th, and 5th and...well you get the point, right?
Here's my Friday fill-ins....enjoy!
1. When I heard Michael Jackson was dead, I was shocked.
2. Spankings are best medicine.
3. It's late, but I always watch Will and Grace before bed.
4. Bossman is my soul mate, always.
5. My eyes have seen the work of God, and it was a miracle.
6. Bossman used the wooden spoon this week strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with the family, tomorrow my plans include a 4th of July BBQ with my sister and family and Sunday, I want to just hang out with Bossman!
Happy 4th! :-)
ReplyDeleteIndependence Day! Have a great celebration!
ReplyDeleteGreat fill ins...xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Grace, have a great Fourth of July.
ReplyDeleteLove the fill in, the wooden spoon, ouch!!!
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Happy 4th of July Grace. Loved your Friday fill-ins.
ReplyDeleteRonnie
xx
I'm so excited for you that the new house is progressing toward reality! Hope your 4th was fun & Sunday was more fun (!) I too hate wooden spoons! The stinging is not fun... but for some reason the memory wears off ;) Happy that Wildchild has courage and self confidence - and support. Yeah for D I love healing, speaking of courage! Take care of yourself and wonderful family. I really enjoy reading about all of you. Thanks so much for sharing yourselves!!
ReplyDelete