Let's be honest...I am not in a blogging mood. I forgot today was Tuesday and so I didn't get a W list up. I barely remember to do the friday fill ins and frankly...
I'm not having fun on this blog anymore.
Look... It's not you, it's me.
I haven't had a thing to write about in a long time. Boring, mundane things like the new house (might have to be tented for termites), the kids, (still good and enjoying summer)or even Bossman, (still my hero) are not even keeping MY interest.
No, I'm not shutting the blog down. That would be liking pulling the life support plug on my best friend. So, I'll keep the blog here. I like knowing that when the world is rough, I still have a place to write my thoughts and get feedback.
But, you and I both know that this blog needs some life support and right now, I am not in the mood to give it that.
Really I'm just hoping that if I say all this, that some ideas will now come flooding into my brain and out my fingers and onto my computer screen.
A girl can hope!
All this really means is that I don't have a list for gratitude Tuesday and I'm too lazy to write one. This doesn't mean I'm not going to post. I'll still try to remember Friday fill ins...only because I enjoy them and I will TRY really hard to do an x list. (yeah, like x will be easy...LOL)
BUT... if I'm not around much, blame it on summer. Or laziness. Or Congress. I don't care who you blame, but don't blame me.
Oh and since I'm here....heres some really great things that I'm grateful for that begin with W.
whips (ok, I don't really have any first hand experience with a whip...but I think they are sexy to look at. Also, just a note...I don't really CARE to experience a whip. In case Bossman is reading this...)
whipcream Whip cream is very sexy. Plus it's very tasty. Don't you love squirting the whip cream into your mouth? LOVE IT!
Weekends Who doesn't like the weekend?
wonder I love the look of wonder in a babies eyes the first time they see something new. Just awesome.
winter I love cold winters, which we don't get much here. Fireplaces and hot chocolate make winter wonderful.
Did you really think I'd leave ya without a W list???
I'm not worried about you. You just need to take a blogging break to go out and do stuff to blog about. You can't get away from me I know where you live - well close anyway. LOL!
ReplyDeleteBut if you don't blog you better email - the detail whore will never quit bugging you.
Love you Grace!!
PK
I think we all need a blogging break from time to time, and we all do it differently. Some don't 'move house' because they're happy where they are. Others (like me) close up when they realise where they are isn't right for them anymore and then when we're ready to come back move into a new home. Blogging has always been an organic, 'ebb and flow' experience for me. I seem to have moved house many times, each time because something in my world or within myself has changed and I've grown and moved on. It seems to unsettle people, but we are who we are.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the break sweety.....take whatever time you need to take for you.....that's the most important thing.
love and hugs xxx
Grace, I'm with Ellie, take as long as you need.
ReplyDeleteNice W list.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Hey Grace, I agree with M:e. sometimes we all need a break from things we do. Enjoy your time.
ReplyDeleteWe will be here if you need to talk.
Love.
Ronnie
xx
Grace, it is not like you have nothing going on or anything like that! Take as long as you need.
ReplyDeleteWe'll still be here when you feel like coming back.
Hugs,
Debbie :)
I'm not letting you leave.
ReplyDeleteSo there. ;P
Look, I've thought about stopping several times now in the last month but I haven't. And I don't find your life boring. The lists...yeah, I'm not a fan but I do very much enjoy it when you write about your life. :)
Besides, you just don't want to have to list things that start with X; admit it! ADMIT IT! Yeah, caught ya, didn't I? ;)
A break? A break? You can't take a break!!! Do I need to come out there and give you something to blog about?
ReplyDeleteSeriously, I know exactly what you mean. I don't think any of us can keep up indefinitely but we can come and go as we please.
Love you....
Eva
I know exactly how you feel!
ReplyDeleteHuggs!
Theresa
A Whip Hummmm...
ReplyDeleteUh, about winter. I'll admit the hot chocolate and fireplaces are both very nice, but there's a little thing called snow that you forgot about. Oh, and freezing cold temperatures, which means you have to snuggle up extra close to your husband at night to keep warm.
ReplyDeleteI guess winter's not so bad after all!
Hugs,
Hermione
take time...all the time you need... :-) best wishes, terps
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteNew random reader here. Your blog is interesting to me! In fact, I am going to read it and get updated. Lots of reading to do! Keep it goin! I get writers block a lot too!
Hi PS! Nice to see you here. Don't worry, I won't be gone long. Just when I think there is nothing to post about, something pops into my brain!
ReplyDeleteWelcome!
HUGS!
grace