butt bra

Tomorrow I meet with the oncologist. So...tomorrow I will know for sure if I need chemo or not!


I'm nervous!


My surgeon said she didn't think I would need it....but it's not a guarantee. So, think good thoughts for me tomorrow around 3:00pm.


I know I promised pics of the new dog and details on the rest of life, but I haven't been in the mood to write and I really hope I'll be able to come here with good news tomorrow.


Until then.....I give you the butt bra!



Crazy...right?






Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Grace, Praying for you/will be thinking of you tomorrow. Lol, on the butt bra/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, thinking of you today, I hope that your news is all good.
    I've heard of artificial butt cheeks, but not bra's.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butt bra is certainly something new. LOL.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butt bra. So they come in size DDDD?

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Butt Bra cracked me up!

    Good thoughts will be zooming your way all day today.

    Love you!
    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, loved the bra.

    I'm late stopping by Grace, big hugs and loving thoughts with you today.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    PS Did I tell you I love your new look :)

    ReplyDelete