Grace, that's not the sort of shopping list that I would like to lose. Surely the 'intimate' items would best be bought on-line. I hope that they enjoyed the party, sounds like it might have been *interesting*. Love and warm hugs, Paul.
Ok, let's assume this is a woman writing this. This could be a birthday party as she's buying birthday cards AND I see that she is planning a romantic dinner and she's having beer and wine with theHambuger helper and mac and cheese.
I'm really happy to see that she remembered lube. I mean, if you're going anal, you need that and since she's getting the xl butt-plug, well, lube is a must!
After reading further, I am wondering if this is for a 3some. Seems the cock ring, might be for someone else besides Walter.
I think the cucumber was for Walter....for there is a smily face next to it...LOL
And YES...I knew right away that it wasn't PK's list. She would NEVER buy veggies!
I've had a great time making up stories about this list.
HEY....maybe I should make up a story about this list...or, maybe someone else can get creative and write a story.
I was wondering what store the anal beads etc. were going to be purchased at. I could make out Walgreens and Thriftway. Might it be Ames? Target? TJ Maxx? (We don't have any of those stores here, so just wondering what sort of inventory they carry.)
I sometimes have a list like that when I go to The Big City, but I keep groceries on a separate list.
Thanks for the chuckle.
ReplyDeleteDo you suppose the X/L cucumber was for Walter, too? Is it any wonder why Walter needs the Preparation H.
Party at Walter's house!
*hugs*
CeeCi
I was going to claim that this was my lost list but I knew I could never convince you that I was going to buy any vegetables!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Grace, that's not the sort of shopping list that I would like to lose.
ReplyDeleteSurely the 'intimate' items would best be bought on-line.
I hope that they enjoyed the party, sounds like it might have been *interesting*.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Ok, let's assume this is a woman writing this. This could be a birthday party as she's buying birthday cards AND I see that she is planning a romantic dinner and she's having beer and wine with theHambuger helper and mac and cheese.
ReplyDeleteI'm really happy to see that she remembered lube. I mean, if you're going anal, you need that and since she's getting the xl butt-plug, well, lube is a must!
After reading further, I am wondering if this is for a 3some. Seems the cock ring, might be for someone else besides Walter.
I think the cucumber was for Walter....for there is a smily face next to it...LOL
And YES...I knew right away that it wasn't PK's list. She would NEVER buy veggies!
I've had a great time making up stories about this list.
HEY....maybe I should make up a story about this list...or, maybe someone else can get creative and write a story.
It's just a thought!
I was wondering what store the anal beads etc. were going to be purchased at. I could make out Walgreens and Thriftway. Might it be Ames? Target? TJ Maxx? (We don't have any of those stores here, so just wondering what sort of inventory they carry.)
ReplyDeleteI sometimes have a list like that when I go to The Big City, but I keep groceries on a separate list.
Hugs,
Hermione