We decided to head to Vegas this weekend to visit D. Things haven't improved much....but she's not in the hospital and she really wants to spend the day with us. We will leave tomorrow afternoon....drive for 7 hours....and finally arrive. Since this isn't really a vacation, we aren't planning on hitting any of the big casinos. Besides, we will have the little man with us. I'm sure we will mostly just be hanging out with her at her house. Hopefully, she won't go back into the hospital. But, we've learned that she can land in the hospital in a moments notice.
It will be good not to think about the radiation for a couple of days. After talking to the techs today, it sound like I have 28 treatments...the way I'm doing them now...and then they do 6 or 7 treatments at a different angle. Since, right now, I'm laying on a table with my arms over my head....I can't imagine what this new angle is going to be about. Luckily there isn't as many of those.
As it looks right now....my last treatment should be on June 8th.
Keep that date open for the party!
Have a great weekend!
Written while ignoring laundry by::
Have a great time this weekend/. Hope D is able to be home with you all.
ReplyDeleteGrace, good to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteYou all have a good week-end also.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
Enjoy your weekend visit to D Grace.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
There is no such thing as radiation until you git back - it doesn't exist. Now hurry up and get everything over with, I got things for you to do this summer.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Hi, Hope you had a nice time awayBeen thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteHi Grace I hope the trip was relaxing for all!
ReplyDeleteHuggs!
Theresa