statistics show...

Statistics show the more birthdays you have the longer you live.

Makes perfect sense to me!

Guess that's a good reason to turn 42 today. And I don't feel a day over 41.

Thanks for a great year! It's been a hell since January but you all have made me smile! Sometimes that's all a girl needs.

I said SOMETIMES!

Now excuse me while I go kill off some more cancer cells!

Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Grace, Hope that you had a great day, may you have many more.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Grace, sorry we missed your birthday.

    Many belated birthday wishes. Hope your day was good.

    Love and hugs,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't argue with those statistics! I hope your day was the best.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give 'em hell! Hope you had a good birthday - if not try it again until you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday for yesterday! Assume you will be celebrating over the weekend? May you have a wonderful time!!! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Grace. Hope you felt up to, and received, a nice birthday spanking.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. And many happy returns....

    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great statistics!! Happy Birthday, a litle late lol. Hope your birthday was the best ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful birthday...I seem to be belated on all my birthday wishes to friends this year...please take care...hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Belated Birthday!

    Loves and hugs, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. My 42nd year was my favorite age! I hope your's is positively wonderful!

    Huggs and Lot of Love!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete