The back is feeling better. Still a little sore, but nothing major. Unfortunately, I can lift the laundry basket again!
Ever since I've been on this bc med, tamoxifen, my periods have been weird. (Ok boys, this is where I get into TMI and talk about periods. If this squicks you out, jump to the next paragraph!) See, I've been a spotter. My periods have been super regular, but I spot and bleed a lot throughout the month. I've been doing that since my son was born 12 years ago and I've been to many docs, but nothing is wrong, so I just live with it. I thought tamoxifen was actually going to have a good side effect. I went a whole month without spotting. OH the JOY! What a great month. But then, I didn't get my period. So I thought I was preggers. Which...OMG! Shoot me now, if I'm pregnant. But, I just started my period a week late. That was 2 weeks ago. Now, now I'm having another period. GAH!
Turns out, this is all normal with the meds, so nothing to worry about. Plus, in August I had a pelvic ultrasound and everything looks good in there! (I know you were all dying to know that about me...LOL)
In other news....my daughter may be moving out.
MOVING OUT????
Apparently, she has a friend that needs a roomate and she is thinking of moving in with her. Um, when did she become old enough to move out on her own? Furthermore, when did I become old enough to have a daughter old enough to move out?
This could all happen as early as next month. I'm happy for her, but seriously....how weird is it going to be without her?
I'm trying really hard to be supportive. Trying not to be negative. Hopefully, if I keep this up, I'll actually BE supportive instead of just trying.
On the plus side, she won't be around as much, so there could be more spanking opportunities. Right now, that's about the only plus I can think of.
Life is still moving forward. Even after everything that's happened this last year.
Imagine that!
Written while ignoring laundry by::
Hey, Grace, don't worry about your daughter moving out...my kids move out all the time...just need to stop them moving back in again, LOL.... in out, in out...till I'm dizzy....and each time, I gain one... boyfriend, baby....dog...rabbits.... my advice is, as soon as they go, MOVE quick to a smaller house!!!! xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteGlad your feeling better, Hope the cough goes soon.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your back is better Grace.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Grace, glad to hear that things are a little better, hope that it goes all the way.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
LOL Ok Grace I'll give you a break on the Doc. But don't go to long ok. You should be proud that you have raised such a self sufficent and confident daughter that she feels equipped to move out on her own. Be there for her if she needs to come back home
ReplyDelete(which she probably will lol ) mine keep coming back. and I have one that may never leave. HAHAH.
Take Care :}
C
Daisy and C, guess I spoke too soon. The girl she was going to move in with flaked on her and only wanted her to live with her for a couple of months until she could get her other friend to move in with her. Thank goodness, my daughter decided it wasn't worth it. I'm all for her moving out, I just want it to be a good decision!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the concern C...I'm getting better!
Jean, The cough is getting better and the back is getting better too!
Hi Ronnie (waves) Thanks for stopping by.
Nice to see you Paul!
HUGS!
grace