Yesterday I went to my nephews t-ball game. It was super cold, I think my butt froze off. Metal bleachers, not good. Then we went to dinner with my brother. I don't hang with my brother very often and the funny thing is, he lives right around the corner. But we each have busy lives and so we just don't get to hang much. Last nights dinner was nice. We talked and laughed and had a good time.
Spanking? What is that? I haven't had one since the last one I wrote about. I guess that means I've been a good girl...LOL or that means Bossman has been busy. Either way, it makes me cranky.
Why should it make me cranky to not have a spanking? Most "normal" people would think it would make a person cranky to get a spanking. So why am I so cranky to not have one?
Bossman and I have been talking lately about stuff. This may surprise you but Bossman and I don't have a lot in common. We don't like the same kind of music. I like to read, he doesn't. He likes to watch sports, I don't. He likes racecars and like to go racing, I find it a complete waste of time and money. Heck, we don't even like watching the same tv shows. (Well, there are a couple we can agree on.)
It's amazing that the two of us have stayed married this long. I often wonder what makes him stay with me. I used to think it was just the kids. But I've come to realize that he does love me. Thank goodness for that.
Well, what's going on with you?
Written while ignoring laundry by::
Grace!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you all day and I was planning to email you when I got home. Boy did this post hit home. I'm about to forget what a spanking is too and for the same reasons. Nick's working too hard these days. I know he's tired but I am too and I need spanking in my life to make me feel happy and energized and all those other good things!
I'm doing better. I used to go into a downward spiral when he would let too much time lapse between spankings. Now I just start getting quietly pissed.
Funny Nick and I don't have much in common either. And I honestly could never figure out why he married me - I don't cook well, don't clean much, I probably wasn't that much fun in bed until I came out over 20 years into the marriage. But finally, finally it has dawned on me that he loves me. Who would have thunk it?
Hey keep posting anyway!
Love ya,
PK
I too am married to a man that I dn't have a ton in common with; we don't watch tv together, I try to like sports for his sake, I'm not a good cook or a good house cleaner. Apparently he just loves me for me.. Who woulda thunk? :)
ReplyDeleteHi, metal bleachers in the cold is no fun. You need your butt warmed beforehand. Have a great weekend
ReplyDelete