The last two weeks have been extremely stressful.
I found another lump. On the same side as the surgery. I'm not going to make you think something bad, so I'll tell you right away, it's fine! Just a cyst.........whew!
BUT, the last 2 weeks I've had the feeling of doom. I've had all thoughts of death and dying. I've been picturing in my head how it would be to tell the children. I've been picturing how it would be to be dying. To not have a future.
GAH!
It doesn't help that the anniversary of D's death is this week. Plus the fact that my fathers...plural...are both dying with different diseases. PLUS, my mother is in Florida right now with my Uncle who could be on his death bed.
ENOUGH of the dying already people! I've had enough. I'd like to NOT think of death and dying for awhile and just enjoy LIVING! Is that such a big thing to ask?
Anyway, other than the dying stuff, summer has been good so far.....but there hasn't been any spanking. Not that I've really been in the mood, with all my dark moods and everything, but still, a spanking could possibly, probably help shake those moods. I'm just saying.....
Well, today is a new day! I'm fine. Yesterday they took a look at the lump with a mammogram and ultrasound and declared it a cyst! YAY! This is reason enough to jump back into life and stop living the life of a dying woman. Sheez....am I dramatic enough for you??
So, that's what's happening around here. How've YOU been??
Written while ignoring laundry by::
When you're growing up people always tell you to 'live as if you're dying'. We are all dying, really, anyways.
ReplyDeleteBut like you said, you are fine! I'm so glad to hear it.
I'm sorry to hear about all the death surrounding you. I truly know how that feels, and I hope that it takes a break soon. It's hard to stay positive and happy when that is lurking in the back of your mind.
I hope things start looking up more and more for you! <3
HUGS...and that is good news! Breast cancer runs in my family, but we are a family of survivors!
ReplyDeleteabby
Sometimes it feels like we are overwhelmed by problems and traumatic events, and we want to stop the world and get off, just for a rest... LIVE EVERY DAY AS THOUGH IT WERE YOUR PRECIOUS LAST DAY. EVERY DAY. For, one day, you will be right, and then you will be so glad you did!!!!
ReplyDeleteNever waste a single, precious second.
One thing you can never win back, is time.
Keep positive, Grace. God bless you and yours. xxxxxxxxxx
Grace sorry to hear about all the deaths surrounding your family but keep positive.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs,
Ronnie
xx
Lets hope all scary is behind you and that the rest of the summer will be bliss! Now keep in touch better!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
You've a right to those feelings, you earned them the hard way, remember that. It's okay to feel them, you'll probably feel scared again sometimes. I'm glad it was a cyst, and now you can set out again renewed. Try to have a great summer - you all deserve it!
ReplyDeleteWow.. bless your heart... life does definitely suck sometimes...
ReplyDeleteI wanted to tell you that I love your pink ribbon... I would like to add it to my blog... tell me if you don't want me to and I'll remove it!
See you around!