He's a teenager now! What the heck? Where did the time go? ACK!
Anyway, so that is the first indication that summer is around the corner. The other is that tomorrow is the last day of babysitting! YAY me! Also, next week it the last day of school. Thursday the 9th, to be exact! I might have to do the happy dance. I know that by August I'll be doing the happy dance that school is back in, but for now I'm just happy it's over!
So, remember when I wrote that last post? You know, the one right before this one? The one where I said I hadn't been spanked and Bossman and I weren't very close? HA! I should write stuff like that more often because I wrote that on Friday morning and then Friday afternoon..........
Well, lets just say that Friday afternoon was both wonderful and terrible. It was one of those times that you play over and over again in your mind and you can't quite decide how terrible and how wonderful it was.
Details you ask? I know there is at least ONE of you that is a detail whore. Of course I'm thinking I could just leave you guessing for a while. That could be fun. (for me) Or I could just tell you what happened.
sigh~
Friday afternoon, Bossman had the afternoon off of work. After the baby leaves we have about 45 minutes before we have to pick up the little man from school. Bossman thought this was a great time for a spanking. I had my doubts. It had been a while since I had gotten a spanking and frankly we ALL know what it's like to get a spanking on a bottom that hasn't seen a spanking in a while.
I asked what this spanking was about and he said it was about a lot of things. It was about getting us closer together. It was about getting me to focus on him. On us, really. On things that were important, like our relationship. \
Focus he said? Oh there was focus alright.
He spanked with the wooden spatula thingie and he spanked HARD. As a matter of fact, I believe this was the worst spanking I had ever gotten.
Seriously!
OUCH!
It was long and it was hard and I....well I was LOUD!
Can I tell you something? A hard spanking like that can really put things into perspective. I wasn't in a great mood but after that spanking, my mood was much lighter. Things seemed better. (not for my bottom though)
There wasn't time for being intimate after that. So we went on with our day. Mine with a sore butt.
The next day left us with a couple of hours to our self.
By that time, I was quite ready for some lovin'
We got adventurous and tried some anal. After careful consideration, and with the knowledge that THINKING about it makes me hot, anal is not for us. It's just not comfortable and just doesn't feel that great.
With that said, we had an amazing time figuring that out.
After we had our fun, we needed a shower. Now, Bossman had taken care of me, but we didn't quite take care of him. So, in the shower, I decided to give the man is favorite thing. A bj.
I really got into it, I mean, he deserved it. It was the best bj ever! I'm not just saying that. Bossman said so!!!! I really did good!
So, I'm thinking the universe read my post on Friday and decided that it was unacceptable. Or maybe it's like that whole thing where they say if you visualize it it will happen.
Either way,
I ain't complainin'!
Written while ignoring laundry by::
There are detail whores amongst us?!? Who knew?? Can you get me the universe's address? It doesn't seem to be reading my blogs about not getting spanked enough. Sounds like you had quite a day and then some.
ReplyDeleteAnal's not for everyone but you could go toy shopping (and we did find some great toy stores out there) and get you some anal toys. Much more comfortable and tons of hot fun and if you haven't tried figging consider it!!
Hugs,
PK
PS Happy birthday to your teen!!
Yes indeed I know what its like to get a spanking after a long while.... 2 years, 4 months, 3 weeks and 6 days, to be precise. (not sure of the hours....)
ReplyDeleteAnd it freaking HURTS!!!!!
Glad you had fun, though!
xxxxxxxxxx
Correct me if I'm wrong but in the five years I've known you - yes, it's been five years - I'm thinking that EVERY spanking I've ever heard you talk about has been your worst ever, yes? ROFLMAO
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Eva
I know PK....i didn't think there were such things as DWs, but there are!
ReplyDeleteDaisy,if anyone understands it's you!
Eva...barely back,and already giving me a hard time! Welcome back! LOL