I am so grateful to have health insurance, but MAN, the co-pays are killing me. I just spent 40 dollars to see a doctor that isn't really my doctor, that won't be my doctor and could care less about me and my stupid problems!
GAH!
Let me explain. My oncologist left. DAMN him! He was the only decent doctor I have and now he's gone. He didn't even leave me a note or anything. He had the "office" break up with me. I recieved a very nice note from the office telling me that my doctor is gone and I will be placed with a new doc. I called the office and they told the doctor I would be seeing. A nice lady doctor. I was prepared for a lady doctor. A lady doctor to touch the girls.
I didn't get a lady doctor. Instead I got a sub. Kind of like a substitute teacher, only it was a doctor. Did you KNOW there was such a thing? I didn't. Apparently, he's only here for a short time, until they hire a new doctor.
So, the Sub comes in and he's a weird looking man. He listens to my heart, does a breast exam...which, ewwww....and then I try to tell him some of the things I've been going through. He stands there...with his hand on the door....and finally suggests a blood test.
~sigh~
That sounds like a fine suggestion, except, I went to my regular doctor about 2 weeks ago and we already did blood tests. I told him that...but he didn't seem to care. The blood test 2 weeks ago showed I was a bit anemic. My regular doc didn't seemed worried but asked for another blood test. I had that one last week. I still have the bruise from it. BUT now this doc wants another set of blood tests. GAH!
Also, they want to check my thyroid. I've had my thyroid checked A LOT! We told him that, yet, the blood test clearly stated they wanted to check my thyroid.
It's so frustrating! I haven't even told you about my regular doctor. That man is a blog post all on his own.
I know what your thinking. I should switch doctors. That would be wonderful but in my town, the only other doctor I can go to is his brother. Again, another blog post for another day.
In other news......
Bossman and I have been talking. I KNOW...talking. And the talking has led to talks of TTWD. It's been interesting. And in the process there has been a couple of spankings....
And then I don't feel good again.
So annoying! Just when things start getting good, I start feeling bad. It's worse than having kids hanging around.
I will report on things has they happen, but this is where I have to be complete honest.
I think I've lost mojo for talking about TTWD on my blog.
How did this happen? Why did I suddenly become shy about sharing things that have to do with spanking and domestic discipline. I've tried numerous times to write about our conversations and I just can't do it.
I don't know when I became such a fuddy duddy, but I'm going to try and break through this fuddy duddyness and write down my thoughts, because I do have a lot of those.
So, how've you all been?
Subs are no fun, at school or especially at the doctor. Forget him and insist on the woman next time, reschedule if you have to. Then do what you have to to MAKE HER LISTEN! Not sure how but you really need to find a way.
ReplyDeleteAs for blogging. Please force yourself, we need you out her. I need you out here. I'll give you more details in an email.
Love you sister
I am so glad to see you blogging again! TTWD or not.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
S
You guys in the States really should push for an american NHS, like we have here in the UK.
ReplyDeleteWe dont pay to see our doctors, or specialists, ever. AND don't listen to the scaremongers; I have ALWAYS seen my doctor the same day I call for an appointment...yes, ALWAYS. If they have no appts left, they say, "come at the end of surgery and wait", and you maybe have to wait 30mins, but you are seen. AND, if you are too poorly to go to the doctors office, they do home calls.... for free. And in the middle of the night, if you ring and its urgent.
Why does everyone there fight Obama over this?
Our NHS may have some issues, but its better than anywhere else in the world!
And, ditto what PK says! xxxxxxxx
I think mojo is one of those things that comes and goes as it pleases lol.
ReplyDeleteAs long as you get something from blogging, is it so important what you write about?