thinking of blogging again

I've been thinking about this blog and wondering what I should do with it.  Should I keep blogging, or should I say, should I start blogging again?  Should I quit blogging?  Should I delete the blog?  Should I keep the blog? (I'm keeping the blog.)  More importantly, what should I have for dinner? 

Well, the dinner question was answered rather quickly, (chicken, if you must know) but the blog questions were more daunting.  I'm just not sure what I should do.  

Because I don't know what to do, I did what I do best.  I spent money.  80 dollars to be exact.  It's a lot of money to be spending on blogging, don't you think?  I bet you are wondering how the heck I spent 80 bucks on blogging.

I was thinking of all the reasons why I haven't been blogging.  Lack of things to write about is a big part of it.  But a bigger part is just not feeling well.  I am not going to bore you (again) with my health issues.  I will say, don't worry, nothing life threatening.  BUT, because I haven't been feeling well, I spend a whole lot of time on the sofa.  I watch a lot of crap tv, but I also spend a lot of time on my ipad. 

Have I mentioned that I love my ipad?  If I wasn't married,  I would marry my ipad.

Anyway, I spend most of my computer time on my ipad.  I don't have to wait for it to turn on, I don't have to get up off the sofa and I can watch tv and surf the net at the same time.  The downfall to my precious ipad is typing.  It's not the best thing for typing things on.  A comment on facebook isn't too bad, but a long blog post...forget about it.  I would be typing for days.

So I finally decided that if I was going to blog more often, I needed to be able to do it from the sofa and on my ipad.  I know what you are thinking....laptop.  And I have a laptop.  But it's heavy and bulky and takes forever to turn on.  Plus there is the charger wire and the mouse wire...if I want to be comfortable.  

I bet you have finally figured out what I spent my 80 bucks on, didn't you?

Yep, I bought a keyboard for my ipad.

Yes, 80 dollars seems like a lot, but it was the only one that was full size and didn't fold.  I'll just say, I LOVE it.

What I didn't realize is that blogger doesn't work very well on ipad, so I had to upload an app, and I am hoping this works.  I am bummed that I can't figure out how to make my signature work, but it's just a small thing.  If I can make this work, I might actually start blogging again.

So, consider this a test.  I'm testing my new keyboard and I'm testing my new app and I'm testing my brain, just to see if it still works.

If this works, I may be up to blogging more often.

Maybe.....

grace

11 comments:

  1. Well I for one vote for continued blogging. Even hearing about what your watching on TV, or your butt going to sleep from sitting on the couch would be worth coming by for. You have been missed. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well but glad its not life threatening. I give you an A+ on your test.


    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, do we get to choose whether you keep blogging (or start blogging) again?

    Or should we beg?

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure you know my vote. Learn all you can, I hope to get an ipad in the future and I don't plan on giving up blogging so I'll need help and suggestions for what I should have.

    Blogging also has the effect of helping create what you want. By reading and even thinking about our favorite past time, it makes you anxious to get it back in your life. I bet Bossman wouldn't mind a bit. Might make you feel better too.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace,

    It's great to hear from you again. I agree, iPads are the best invention since the toaster, except if you need to type. The keyboard is a great idea.

    I haven't tried the Blogger app yet, but when I connected to Blogger and types a short test post, it wasn't pretty, and I couldn't add a picture.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's working, it's working.

    I was a lurker the last time you blogged often. Now I'm "outted" and happy to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you thought about it, get blogging, please.

    Great to hear from you Grace. Hope you do start again and you've been missed.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the vote of confidence.

    I spent the money, I better use the keyboard!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are back! I blog on my iPad fairly often :) I love my iPad but it gets me into trouble..lol.

    I really want a keyboard but I know better than to ask my ogre- he won't do anything that makes me stay online more or adds to my iPad addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry you are still having health problems, Grace, but please don't leave us!
    Even if you are only up to posting occasionally, pick a day and post on it, like, maybe once a month, even if it's just a short post, to tell us you are ok. (or not!)

    We love and miss you, honey! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Grace,
    Sorry to hear that you are having some health problems, hope you feel better soon. I have missed you, very much. I would check your blog often and sigh when I saw there were no new posts. I sincerely hope you continue to blog, you have been missed!
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you got a keyboard, now, start blogging more! :) ~~Adrienne

    ReplyDelete