I'm not sure why, but I do know this...
The world has gone too far!
Check this out...
Do you see the big "for Her" on the label?
That's right people! These pens are for the ladies!
Seriously?
Because of this, I now have to go out and buy girl pens. And heaven help me when I'm on the phone and can't find a "girl" pen and have to use a boy pen. I may not be able to read my own writing if that happens. It will probably look all mannish.
A friend, has suggested that if I don't use these pens, if I use the mannish, manly, man pens, I will probably start peeing standing up.
Does this mean if a man uses the lady pens, he'll likely start peeing sitting down?
The world has gone nuts!
I've heard there's a Dr. Pepper soda out there that is suppose to be for men. What happens if I drink it? Will I grow a penis?
This has all gotten to be too much!!!!
But if you really want a good laugh, go to amazon and look up these pens. Then read the reviews! Trust me, I am not the only one that is asking these questions!
Written while ignoring laundry by::

It's a world gone made. LOL
ReplyDeleteGo to bbc.co.uk and search out the 'Women's Hour' (Radio 4) programme for 30/8/ where they have a discussion on this topic
ReplyDeleteNever used or even seen a ladies pen. But their force must be really strong to influence me long distance.
ReplyDeleteGuess what I started doing some time ago!
BTW, did all go to hell yesterday? Today? NO? Ok, lets enjoy "spanking world" another day.
ReplyDeleteYou never can be sure about tomorrow.
seems very silly to me...terps
ReplyDeleteGood Lord, what's next. Think the ad (wo)men are laughing all the way to the bank?
ReplyDeleteI saw this on regretsy.com (if you want lots of laughs and waste lots of time laughing, bookmark regretsy, very funny site) and laughed my ass off at the reviews.
ReplyDeleteRenewed my belief in people, heh.
~~A
HA! The ones on regetsy are funny too!
ReplyDeleteAh, the world....gotta love it!
HUGS!