LOL Day

Welcome to LOL day!  I should be welcoming myself since I've become quite the lurker these days.

Yes, I still lurk around reading all your posts.  Although its easy to lurk and not leave a comment, as a writer it is very exciting to get comments.  So if you can, leave a comment.

Of course, I should be talking to myself and taking my own advise.

I'm thinking I deserve a spanking for not being a good commenter.  Also, now that I think about it, I deserve a spanking for not blogging!

Since I haven't been writing, I will not be surprised if there are no comments.  BUT....if you are still reading and lurking...HELLO!

I do feel the itch to blog again.

Maybe I will.

Did I mention the wildchild turned 22 yesterday?  She was only 13 when I started this blog.

Just thought you should know.

Anyway, have a nice LOL day! It may mean love our lurkers, but I hope you laugh out loud today too!


Written while ignoring laundry by::

Your lazy blogger and commenter friend,
grace
post signature

18 comments:

  1. I'm here. Good to see you.

    Happy LOL Day, Grace.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace,
    You even started blogging before I started lurking.
    Still, I have read each and every post you've ever written.
    And now you're kind of lurking yourself.
    Well, when the lurker doesn't come to me, I'll go to the lurker.
    Please lurker Grace, do give in to that itch and start blogging again!
    Congratulaions on Wild Child's Birthday.

    And thank you again for lending me the Title to the very first post I ever wrote.
    Love,
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace,

    Happy LOL 7. I'll bet you participated in the very first LOL day, way back when.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't start blogging and commenting - I might start doing some spanking myself. I could use another trip your way!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lurk and comment occasionally, and your blog is one I always check to see if anything new. Hope you do start again soon, and Happy Birthday to your wild child.

    C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy LOL Day. HB to your daughter, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Grace,
    I've been reading and commenting here on and off since my very first spanking, about five years ago. I hope you do get that spanking and it is a happy one!
    maryann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh... love the new look. You are so good at keeping your blog fresh looking. Bet your home is beautiful, even with laundry that is ignored.
    maryann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Grace, I love your blog and visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy LOL Day! Good to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone for your comments! I am extremely surprised and grateful that you still stop by! Your comments have warmed my heart and made me smile!

    This has given me the motivation to start blogging again! I warn you, I don't have anything exciting to talk about, but I'll see what I can come up with!

    HUGS
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy LOL Day! We've been reading a looong time, so not lurkers.

    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still check in, it makes me sad when you don't write anything, I like hearing what's going on with you and the family, your thoughts, etc. :)
    ~~Amber

    ReplyDelete