It's hard...

Yesterday was hard. I knew I was pushing away, but I couldn't seem to help myself.  He noticed. I did try, but he could tell I was uncomfortable. He said when the house is free we would discuss it further. I wonder how much talking I'll be doing during that conversation.

This is hard.

I would like it to be easier...please!

In other news....the young man is heading back to school on Sunday. The wildchild...and she will always be the wildchild....moved back in last month.  She recently got a part time job, to go along with the part time job she already has. Which means she might actually be able to move out again.

So there's that.

I like the empty nest.  I love when the kids are home, but I enjoy when they leave also.  Summer is going to be so long!

I hope you all have a great weekend with good food and family....I know I will!

Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

4 comments:

  1. It's okay if it's hard, as long as you keep trying a little as you go along. And as long as Bossman keeps talking.

    I think you and I are alike with the kids, love them to death, miss them, but don't mind the empty nest either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep trying your best, that's all you can do.

    The kids, it's funny you really don't want them to leave but when they do you don't want them to come back. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too enjoy an empty nest, although I would hate it if my daughter moved far away. She can be at our house in 3 minutes, so I sort of had to kinda hint that she needs to give us a little notice sometimes. She reacted in her normal "I don't want to know why, because I know you never have sex, because ewwwww." Hopefully she still got the hint, even though we are not "suppose" to ever need alone time. I'm sorry things are hard for you right now. Life just never seems to be easy for more than a few days at a time. You are on my prayer list. I pray that God will keep you healthy, and that He will guide you gently through this life. God Bless you and Have a wonderful Easter, -Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just take one day at a time...

    ReplyDelete