It's gracepaloosa week!!!!!!
What? You haven't heard of it? Maybe that's because I just made it up! It's a week celebrating me! Me, me me...it's all about me!
Ok, it was my birthday on Monday, so you don't have to worry, I haven't lost my mind. Ok, I've lost my mind, but that's a different story for a different day....
Anywho....it was my birthday and we celebrated with cake and presents, as any good birthday should be celebrated. Now that I've reached the mature age of 45.....HA! Who am I kidding? I am not mature. So lets just celebrate all week! Cake for everyone!!!!
I had a serious post I was going to write, but this is my birthday week and I don't feel like being serious.
So, serious stuff later....for now....
Let's keep the party going!!!!!!
Written while ignoring laundry by:
grace
Happy birthday, Grace! Hope you enjoyed a nice birthday spanking.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
P.S. Don't forget to send the previous comment to the spam folder before you delete it.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday...keep celebrating! :-)Hugs
ReplyDelete