I think it's because we took down our Christmas stuff early this year! We had most of the house undecorated before the 1st, which was very early for us.
It's been a quiet month without kids. Bossman and I have tried to get back into a routine around here. I don't want to say much about my stupid health stuff because...boring...but every week has been some sort of problem. That always puts a hamper on things.
Luckily, we have found some time to connect again. And YES, there has been some spanking. (PK, quit looking at me....I'm getting to it already!!!!!)
Because of my issues, I tend to get rather lazy. Maybe lazy isn't quite the word I'd use, but I slack off some. Now, sometimes it's just the way it's gonna be, I will have off days and Bossman and I have come to understand that it will happen and it's ok. BUT, there are plenty of good days! With that said....it's so freaking hard to get motivated sometimes!!
Bossman has been reminding me that I can do stuff and that I NEED to do stuff and I should do stuff and it's my job to do stuff. By stuff I mean, ya know...housework stuff.
So he has been spanking. With the back scratcher. And it hurts. But it's the good kind of hurt. You know, the kind that reminds you that you need to get back on track and your man is going to help you get there.
Last weekend Bossman woke up on the wrong side of the bed. He was cranky and irritable and I wasn't. So I was trying draw him out of it, but nothing was working, so that made ME cranky. Usually in this situation I will pout. So pout I did. After a while Bossman found me and said we were taking a shower. Well, Pouter, Mcpouterson wasn't having that. So after so back and forth, he said he'd be waiting in the bedroom and he was going to spank me.
I'll tell you one thing.....don't tell me you're going to spank me when YOU were the one being cranky and just because now I'M mad you are going to SPANK me? This is pretty much what I was thinking. Plus, I was thinking.....I'm not going in there...HA...he can just wait ALL DAY because HECK if I'm going in there now.
Of course I was thinking all those things as I walked to the bedroom. Listen, I waited about a minute. So HA on him.
Once I got there I tried every trick in the book to get out of it. Because seriously, I was NOT at fault. HE was the cranky on. If anything HE should have been getting the spanking, NOT me!
And YES, I was thinking that as he was pulling me over his lap. ~sigh~
So, over the lap I was pulled and spanked, I was.
It turned into one of those spankings where Bossman was getting some things off his chest and I had to listen. Which let's face it, it's hard to listen when you are being spanked.
Once
We ended up having a nice day together. And I made sure to tell Bossman exactly that later on. Honestly, if we hadn't had a spanking the day would have been ruined. I was envisioning a day of us doing separate things and not really speaking to each other. Instead, guess what, neither of us were cranky after that.
A spanking saved the day!
Hey Grace...this post reminded me of something June wrote...don't remember if it was a post or just in a comment but anyway...she said that when Ward came home as was either stressed or in a bad mood, she would go get the brush and lay herself over his lap. She said that the spanking was stress relief for him as much as it was for her.
ReplyDeleteHappy you two worked it out and had a lovely day together.
Blessings...
Cat
Hi Grace, sometimes they need the stress relief just as much as us and we are very kind letting them spank us to get it.
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
Sorry to be late - so very glad you are getting you butt spanked well and hopefully often. Amazing how a real spanking can effect your whole mood. Whether you're mad or he is. A spanking can really clear the air.
ReplyDeleteNice :-) Glad it changed the mood so everyone could have a great day together :-) Hugs
ReplyDelete