You spin me right round baby right round

I woke up with vertigo today. If you don't know what vertigo is....well I'm not going to look it up for you, but it makes me dizzy! Seriously it is an inner ear thing that makes the world spin. Not fun! Because of that, Bossman stayed home with me. That was a treat! He took very good care of me!

I'm feeling a little bit better this evening and Bossman asked if a person with vertigo would feel dizzy if they were over someones knee. Although I'd love to test that theory...I think I better wait until tomorrow.

So much for feeling better in the new year....I'm really sucking at these resolutions!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I had that once and it truly sucked!! Horrible feeling. The doctor gave me a prescription that was really Dramamine. Put me right to sleep and that was fine with me.

    OTK might make you dizzy, but surely you could lie face down on the bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OTK will make you dizzy.

    I've had this to and the doctor told me about Dramamine, just like PK. It works and since then I always keep it on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Grace...I have fought vertigo most of my life and it will definitely be worse if you go OTK! Move slowly and hold on to something solid as you walk.

    Sending prayers and healing energy.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace,

    Heard about vertigo but thankfully not had it myself. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry. I am stopping to say a prayer for you, that you will feel better real soon. It was sweet of your guy to stay with you and protect you. God bless you and all you love, -Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very late here, I hope you are feeling better.
    The title of your post caught my eye - this is H and my song!!!

    ReplyDelete