We had a big talk last night and Bossman said we just need to be nice to each other,
Apparently that is the answer. Be nice.
I guess I'm not being nice. Again, I was told that I've given up and I'm not being nice.
So, I need to be nice.
NICE?
Nice!
Nice.
I'm just trying to wrap my brain around that concept because I didn't really think I was being mean. But....I guess I am. I'm a big, big meany.
I did want to clarify the whole walking with him in parking lots.
I usually do. I've gotten a lot better at making sure I don't walk ahead and that I am next to him and I even go so far as to hold his hand...shock!
So this latest parking lot thing was just a, well, it was a misunderstanding.
It was evening, it was crowded by the door when I dropped off the cart. I grabbed the HEAVY bag and made a bee-line to my car. That's it. It wasn't meant to be a slight. It was meant to get to the hell out of the crowd and to my car in the fastest way possible. That's it.
There is so much more that was said last night. Processing it all is hard because after all that I'm just suppose to be nice.
If only it were that easy.
If only.
Did you ask him to clarify - give you some examples of what he meant by nice? Nice is fine, but if he has some actually changes in mind maybe he could elaborate.
ReplyDeleteIt's Amber. Short answer; therapy. Long answer; Therapy now.
ReplyDeleteAmber! I've missed you! Hope things are going well. Therapy! Yes! I agree. We are in discussions about that now.
Delete