Also, since I'm celebrating anniversaries, I started this blog in March of 2004, so if my math is correct, I've had this blog for 12 years. My son was in kindergarten, my daughter, 8th grade. Now, my son is about to graduate and my daughter is married.
It's pretty surprising to me to go back and read some of the things I posted. Most of it is boring and crap and I was mostly using this blog as a diary. BUT, It is really eye opening to see how far I've come. How far WE'VE come.
We've come a long way. Mostly good. Some, not so good. But the important thing is that Bossman and I are still married and still in love. Our kids are healthy and happy. I survived cancer! The rest, well, the rest is just gravy!
I have often thought I should close down the old blog. I don't post much so why should I keep it? But looking back I realize that it's a documented account of my life....well pieces of my life. And maybe this should be the name of this blog, instead of a day in the life, it should be pieces of my life.
Anyway, I will leave it here. I will post when the mood strikes.
And, I will continue to try to get Bossman to spank me!
Ta ta for now,
grace
Happy Anniversary Grace and Bossman! Wishing you another 27 happy years together. Wow...so many lovely milestones commemorated over the years. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
Good to see you Grace. Happy Anniversary to you and Bossman and Happy Blogiversary. Can't believe it's been 12 years.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Happy anniversary Grace and Bossman. It was ours last week also, March seems to have been a great time for weddings. Happy blogiversary also. I'm sure people like me will learn something from your blog, so please don't shut it down.
ReplyDeleteHope there are plenty more happy spanking years ahead for you both.
Hugs Lindy
Happy Anniversary to you both, Hope you have a lovely day
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Happy Anniversary! Wow, time flies, doesn't it? :-) Hugs
ReplyDelete