I asked what he got out of the posts, as honestly I don't really remember what I wrote. He said that he felt like we should give spanking a go again.
We haven't really been doing much spanking around here. We had a big blow up about it, last year, I think, and so we stopped. I still think about it and if I'm being honest, I still enjoy a good spanking clip and a good story, but I sort of gave up the notion that we would be doing it again. So, thinking about starting it up again is....well it's a little daunting.
He hasn't mentioned it again, so I'm not sure if he's going to start it again or not. I am really enjoying toying around with the idea in my brain. BUT, starting it up again...well, I just don't know how I feel about that.
Listen, I'm not going to turn down a spanking. Okay, I probably will fuss about it a little, but if he pushes a little, I'm sure I'll give in. I'm interested to see what my actual feelings will be. I also wonder how he is going to feel about the whole thing.
If anything, it's really fun to think about.
What are you thinking about these days?
grace
I'm nearly where you are. There are plenty of swats and quick little spankings - usually in the kitchen, but things are different. I definable daydream about it still, but where I used to be able to take a HARD long spanking, now it just seems to hurt. I'm like you, I'm not going to turn one down, but i don't push like I used to.
ReplyDeleteI hope Bossman reads this post!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
I hope you get what your heart desires, whatever that my be. Here, at the moment, it is all about the kids. Haven't had much if any US time. But life is good. Hugs :-)
ReplyDeleteI know that fussing about a spanking is part of the allure but have you considered being enthusiastic about it? If you are seemingly reluctant, then it might be sending the wrong message and you're creating a self-fulfilling prophecy for yourself. Why should he do something that he's not into the same at you are if you aren't going to be into it. He may feed off your excitement about starting it again if you give him a different approach. There's nothing wrong with expressing to your husband, "you know. I'm really excited at the idea of starting spanking again. I've missed it."
ReplyDeleteHey Grace...I agree with Hermione...really hope Bossman reads this post. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat