When I last left you I was hoping against hope that I would get some action in the buttockal area.
There was action!
It happened like this...
BAH! You KNOW how it happened! It happened like usual. Getting frisky, head to the bedroom. Pulls pants down. Faces you to the wall. Undresses all the way. Guides you over his lap. Smacks the crap out of your ass. (Wait...what?) Puts you back against the wall. Does something you cannot see. Pulls you back over his lap. Smacks the crap out of your ass again. (Ouch!) And then...well sheez, I am not going to kiss and tell! HA!
It was pretty awesome! I forgot how much it hurts. I forgot how much I liked it. I forgot how much my butt hurts afterwards. I forgot how sexy it is.
I remember now. Damn! That's good!
Tenderly,
grace
Hi Grace , Great post! :)
ReplyDeletelove Jan, xx
Love this post...hugs abby
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, :) Great post! Sounds like some mighty fine spanky business there! Happy for you! Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
Spanking can fade away, but it can't be killed! Glad you had such a great time. The swats sometimes hurt like hell, but the afterglow is heavenly.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Grace...so happy you got what you wanted and needed. Hope you get more soon. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat