hopefully

For those of you questioning my thoughts on going to Yosemite in the winter, I feel the need to explain.

I live in CA.  It doesn't snow where I live.  If it gets in the 50's we complain and have to go find a hoodie.  We don't have snow boots, gloves, heavy coats or pretty much anything that keeps us warm.  We don't need it.  So, going to Yosemite and playing in the snow is a treat and a delight for us.  It's a novelty really.  Also it's a really good excuse to buy cute boots!

So no snow for us.  But like I said early, we had an awesome time in Vegas.  So awesome that we are thinking of going again at the end of Feb.  Or maybe for our anniversary in March.

Let's talk spanking for a minute.  Actually, lets just think about it for a minute.  Thinking...thinking...thinking...

Yep, it was really good.  I would like some more of that please!

I thought I might yesterday when Bossman said that later he might warm my butt.  I was a little non committal about it because frankly I never believe him when he says it and I was right to think that way because I pretty sure he forgot.  Kind of a bummer.  I could have reminded him, but I just don't want to become pushy about it.  I want him to want to do it.  I told him that a while back when we were talking about it.  I told him I didn't want to push him into something that he didn't want to do.  So...

I will try and be patient.  I think he just forgot.  Obviously, he wants to do it or he wouldn't have done it in Vegas.

Well, I'm holding out hope!

How was your weekend?  Anything exciting happen?

Hopefully yours,
grace

5 comments:

  1. LOL Grace...Just always thought of Yosemite as a summer visiting place to enjoy walks, etc. Also, after living with ice and snow all winter, the idea that someone would voluntarily visit the cold rather than the beach makes me say "Are you nucking futs?" But then again, I see all the people that head for the mountains to snow board and ski. :D Happy you enjoyed Vegas and hope you get to play in the snow soon.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Grace, I would like a little bit of snow, it is as rare as hen's teeth round here. Never satisfied are we? Hopefully more spanking will come your way soon,
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yosemite is pretty all year! Wishing you luck with the patience.
    Mignon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where there is a hand and a butt there's hope! You can always entice a man by asking for a little foreplay spanking. Everyone gets some of what they want. The spanking won't be too harsh and it might get him in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing exciting here to report but I am glad you got a glimmer of a spanking with hope for more. :-) catching up reading here and there whenever I get the chance but not as often as I would like. hope you find your snow. Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete