My back has been hurting all week. Just a low dull pain in my back. Today I had a baby shower to attend. Also, my lease is up on my car, so after the shower we were going to get a new car.
Sounds like a nice day right?
Also, before I even got out of bed, I had lovely morning sex.
So, you see, the day was looking bright!
I got all gussied up and headed out to the garage. Bossman was following me because we were talking about how this was my last ride in my car, I really loved that car. I put my leg into the car when...
BAM! My back literally went out. Like, I couldn't move. I was stuck with one foot in and one foot out of the car.
Thank goodness Bossman was there. After I got a grip on what was happening he was able to help me shuffle into the house. I bent over the counter...much like a spanking position and decided I was just going to lay there for the rest of the day. Although I was in a lot of pain, I was very aware of the position I was in. I was really wishing the pain in my back was lower and hotter.
So, now I sit here on a heating pad. Again, why couldn't my butt be heated? Instead I missed out on my really great day. I didn't make it to the shower and my husband is picking up my new car without me. I don't even know if I will be able to ride in it today.
So, in conclusion...I'm feeling very very sorry for myself right now. Feel free to feel sorry for me too!
Achingly yours,
grace
I'll be happy to feel sorry for you, sounds like you could use it. You'd think it would take something strenuous but the only time mine ever went out I was picking up laundry from the floor. Of course I never did that again. Be careful and feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteLucky for me I got a new book to read on my kindle!
DeleteHope you're feeling better and that you love your new car.
ReplyDeleteThank you! The car is beautiful and I did go for a quick ride. But moving is not fun@
DeleteI have been there with my back...I feel very sorry for you..but I see you did get to ride in the new car..Hurrah.
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Aw Grace, you have my sympathy. I am up in the middle of the night with pains in my shoulder blade, came out of nowhere and better toddle off again jolly soon. Hope you feel better soon and get to drive your new car.
ReplyDeletelove Jan, xx
Awww Grace...that pure D sucks! Sending lots of prayers and healing energy that you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
AWW poor girl Grace. I can totally sympathise with you with back pain. Ouchies! Hope it's improving. Sending positive healing vibes your way.
ReplyDeleteHugs Lindy xx
So sorry about your back...hope you are feeling better soon...sending healing thoughts your way. Hugs
ReplyDelete