A little bit of this and a little bit of THAT

Yosmite was snowed in.  No electric and roads were closed.  So we had to come up with a plan b.  I mean we had the time off, we should use it.

We thought of taking out the rv.  Around these parts its been in the 50's.  Although not unbearably cold, it's was a little too cold for the beach.  So, after tossing around a few more ideas we decided to head to Vegas!

We've been here since Tuesday and are heading home tomorrow.  We've had the best time.  Bossman shmoozed his way into a pretty nice suite.  This place has two bathrooms.  I love having my own bathroom!  We didn't have much of an agenda so we've just been gambling a little and hanging out together.  It has been so much fun.

Last night things got a little sexy around here.  After doing a very silly strip tease, which included me flinging my bra around, Bossman ended up pulling me over his lap for a nice little spanking!

After not having one for awhile, it started to hurt pretty quickly and then things started going in another direction real fast, so it wasn't exactly a long spanking, but it was enough to get my attention and it was enough to make me realize I would like some more PLEASE!

Also, we won about 200 in the slots.

That's it for now,
Spankly yours,
grace


4 comments:

  1. Oh Grace, that's so cool, we went to Vegas for a week, our oldest and his wife got married there! We had a super time, it is an amazing place. A once in a lifetime trip for us, how nice to be able to pop there for a few days.Glad the spanky action popped in too :)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your doing pretty darn well! Now tell me why anyone wound plan on Yosmite in the winter? We were there in June when I was a kid and there were still parts closed because of snow.

    I'd gotten where I could only take a very short spanking, until Nick told me I was getting a serious one and suddenly, mentally, I could take it. Strange. Glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you've had a fun vacation, Grace. PK beat me to my question...who plans to visit Yosemite in the winter? LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya gotta love a shmoozer!!

    ReplyDelete