I hope you all had a very happy holiday. Over here in Graceland, we are spoiled rotten. Everyone got exactly what they wanted. It was a wonderful day. We all got along wonderfully and we just had a really nice time.
The mus*lim came over on Christmas night. She was quite pleasant until she wasn't. That's pretty much how it goes with her. Luckily, Bossman but her in her place and she backed off and we all survived without drama.
The wildchild and her husband left the day after Christmas and The boy and his girlfriend both leave on New Year's Day. I'm happy they are here, but it will be nice to have my house back. I forgot how much work it is to keep the house clean and people fed. So much work!
I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season. The new year is almost here and I am ready for a fresh start. I won't make resolutions because that just sets me up for failure, but I am planning on doing some freshening up on my life and my house.
One more things before I go. I mentioned to Bossman that I would like to start some things up after everyone leaves and he agreed and when I asked him if he knew what I was talking about it said, YES! So, there is that to look forward too!
Happy New Year Everyone!
Optimistically yours,
grace
Happy New Year Grace, let's hope they hurry up and leave so you two can get to it!lol
ReplyDeletelove Jan, xx
Glad you had a lovely Christmas with all and you received everything on your list. May it carry through the New Year.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and Bossman.
Grace,
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas went well. Wishing you and Bossman a wonderful 2017.
Happy New Year.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Happy New Year! Sounds like you and Bossman are going to start it off with something good
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed your children, glad you're getting your house back. May wonderful things happen.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and yours! :-) Hugs
ReplyDeleteHolidays are fun and crazy all at the same time even when we look forward to having family and friends with us. It is also good to get back to the normal way of life. Wishing you and yours a very happy New Year!
ReplyDelete