I had my procedure yesterday and all went well...well sort of.
There were NO surprises to be found in my uterus. YAY! Doc didn’t see anything concerning. Although waiting for the biopsy report is a little concerning, the doc wasn’t concerned al all.
Really good news.
BUT...apparently, while I was under, they put my legs up in the stirrups. Apparently, I’m not very flexible. I’m not sure what the hell they did to me but my legs are HURTING! The first thing I said when I woke up is my legs hurt.
They said I could go home after I pee. HA! I had to have Bossman and the nurse help me to the bathroom and it was so painful. It’s my hips. It’s like I did 5000 squats. They said if it was that bad that I might have to stay at the hospital. UM NO! So I got up and walked like an 80 year old woman and made it to the bathroom. Then I came home!
Today is not much better. I can’t walk. I sort of shuffle. I can’t bend down to sit on the toilet, so I sort of fall backwards onto the seat. I can’t even put my pants on. GAH!
What about my uterus, I hear you asking. It’s fine! Not a cramp, no bleeding, nothing! It’s like he didn’t do anything in there at all. Honestly, I feel like they put me on a stretching machine.
So, Here I am. I can’t move. I can’t do anything at all. It’s ridiculous!
Great Monday! How was yours?
Painfully yours,
grace
Well, I am glad that the procedure went well. But that really stinks that you are in so much pain. Can you take a bath? Pain relievers?
ReplyDeleteHope you are up and about real soon.
Bless your heart, I can just picture you hobbling around like a little old lady. But seriously, what did they do to you to hurt you so. We've all been in stirrups before, but I've never had that problem.
ReplyDeleteHappy the procedure went well, Grace but sorry you are in so much pain with your hips. Sounds like they put you in an unnatural position for the procedure and strained everything. I would suggest you ice your hips and do gentle stretches. If your pain continues, try going to a massage therapist and see if they can work out the kinks. Sending prayers and healing energy your way.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
Into every life comes some dirty laundry. Soon you'll be good as the news.
ReplyDeletehappy the procedure went well...though sorry you ended up in so much pain...sending healing energy your way...
ReplyDeletegood for the procedure going well. and sorry that your hips / legs hurt. I can imagine not being able to walk or sit comfortably. massage? hot bath? hope it gets better soon!
ReplyDelete