Results

This week has been nuts.  The wild child and her hubby flew in from across the country.  The main highway that takes us to the airport was closed due to flooding.  We were 50 miles apart and couldn’t get to each other.  It was quite maddening.  Usually, we have the best weather.  It was ridiculous.  Eventually we made it through and made it to our house.  A 2 hour drive turned into a 10 hour endeavor.  Sigh!  The good news is we had a great visit with my girl and I’m already counting the days until she comes back again.

I suppose you all are wondering what happened with my test results.  Doc said everything was fine.  Thank you very much!!!!  There was a small spot on my head that he was certain wasn’t cancer but we are having another ct scan.  Bossman said it’s just the spot that gives me my sparkling personality.  HA!  No, he didn’t say that.  He said it’s the place that gives me a bad attitude.  Whatever!

I’ll go back in 3 months to see what the blood test shows, but my doc doesn’t seem worried at all. So, I won’t worry about it until it’s time.  Yeah, right.  Of course I’ll worry.  But I feel very lucky that the bone scan came out clean. So life is good!!!

I forgot to mention that the night before the wild child came, we had a major storm, hence the reason for the flooding.  A 80ft tree blew down in our backyard.  Thank heaven it didn’t it our house or the neighbors house.  It did, however, wipe out part of our fence.  Lucky for us, the tree wasn’t in our backyard and the neighbor is super nice and is taking care of all the repairs.

So, my week was crazy!  How was yours?

4 comments:

  1. What, bad attitude? No, we tihs only have sparkling personalities that are sometimes misunderstood by our more dominant counter parts. lol

    We had a massive tree come down in the past few months too. Or I should say, the neighbours did, but it was only 20 feet from our house, and I always worried with how tall and thick the trunk was, with almost no branches to break the fall, that it would chop our house in half. Thank goodness it too fell between the houses. :)

    Glad you are back home safe. A 10 hour drive that should have been 2? Eek, that sounds horrible.

    EsMay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so tickled about your good report! That's got to have you all taking a sigh of relief. We all envy your weather so much of the time it's hard to picture you with floods and winds enough to bring down trees. So glad you got to spent time with Wild Child and SIL. I hope you can see each other often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you, great news
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You did have a crazy week. Congrats on your good health report. I am really happy for you. Hope next week is kind of boring.

    ReplyDelete