Bossman’s company had a business meeting in Vegas at the beginning of the month. We went a couple of days early to have some fun. I convinced the wildchild to fly out to hang out with me while Bossman was in meetings. We had an awesome time. I just love hanging out with that girl. She drove home with us and hung out with friends and stuff. Although I know she missed her hubby, she had a great time and I did too! Now, next week, we are heading to Maryland to hang out with her. We are going to a nascar race and since it’s my birthday weekend I’m sure we will have fun! I will miss my boy, (who is about to turn 21 in June) but he cannot miss classes. We are anxiously waiting to see if he got into the college he wants, he’s been doing community college. We are suppose to find out before the 30th. I’m holding out hope, as they did email him asking for certain transcripts, but they sure are taking their time letting us know. He only applied for this one school! I’m so proud of him as he has been busting his butt trying to get all his classes done. He is taking 5 classes this time, including calculus and statistics. Plus he’s working so.... here is hoping he getting to go away to college! He’s a great kid but I’m so ready for him to leave the nest!
I hope things are well in your neck of the woods.
grace
I'm happy you're getting some daughter time. Mine just been on a cruise for a week and I miss her like crazy. Let us know about your appointment and son's college.
ReplyDeletenice to hear from you. I will be thinking of you and hoping your appointment goes well. And good luck regarding college. :-) Hugs
ReplyDeleteHope your appointment went well. And I hope that you have a great birthday. Take care of yourself.
ReplyDelete