Update on the update

It seems that I am destine to always worry about whether there is cancer lurking in my body.

The blood test results were similar to last time, which is good and bad.  Good that nothing is getting worse at the moment, bad because now I have to be checked every 3 months, I have to have more blood tests and I have to have another bone scan.  I appreciate being cautious but I hate having these tests and I hate even thinking about it.  I would like to go back to a regular life where I never have to go to the doctor again.

Of course, I’m just being a big baby and whining over little things.  The bigger picture could be so much worse and there are others dealing with much bigger things.  But if I can’t whine here, where can I????

In much better and much funner(is funner a word?) I am leaving in 30 minutes for the airport.  I’ll be flying all the way across the country to give my girl a hug.  I’ll also be heading to a nascar race on Sunday and I’ll be eating tons of cake on Monday.  I might even wear a crown!!  I mean, I will be the big 51!  Plus, I just really like wearing crowns!

So, I hope you all have a great rest of the week and a great weekend!  I’ll be home next Tuesday and I will be sure to have something to whine about.

HUGS!
grace

2 comments:

  1. According to my daughter "funner" is definitely a word. Glad your appointment went well. I hope someday you will no longer have to worry from one appointment to the next and that you can just be free knowing you are 100% well. Enjoy your visit with your daughter...you would look stunning in a crown. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you may "whine" a bit, but that your post is definitely speaking volumes about your upbeat attitude and ability to focus on the positive. Have a good trip and Happy Birthday!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete