Life has a strange way of going up and down faster than a roller coaster. Why does that happen? I'm so sick of things being so down lately, and I really have a hard time snapping out of the downers.
Now about my relationship with Bossman. What can I say? We get along really well, the only thing we really fight about is sex. Is that bad? I think we have a good sex life. We have sex 2 or 3 times a week. Doesn't that seem like enough? But he gets really upset when I turn him down. I'll try and get ready for something and he will come in and start fondling my breasts. I get so annoyed when he does that, and he sees I'm annoyed so then he gets mad. Then, guess what happens next...the day is ruined! Then I start second guessing myself. I think, I should have just went with it, then he wouldn't be in a bad mood. But it is so frustrating.
What's a gal to do?
Well, life calls, so I'll have to finish this up tomorrow,
later...........
No comments:
Post a Comment