Celebrate life

Today is a new day. So I decided to celebrate the day instead of cursing it....of course I'm still upset about the carmel kisses!

Although I'm in a decent mood today, I'm still pondering life. Actually, I'm pondering happiness. Is there anybody in this world that is happy? I mean, where does true happiness lie? Is it family and friends? (both of which are not making me very happy right now) Or maybe how much stuff you have. Nah, can't be that, look Martha Stewart and Michael Jackson. Could it be that happiness is just an illusion? Maybe happiness is just something that comes and goes...some days are happy, some not so happy. Or maybe it's that I can never be satisfied with my life, I'm always looking for something better, therefore I'm never truly happy with the here and now. Hmmm..that's sad, I think I should start working on that....maybe we all should.

later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment