Well, we made it back from Vegas...and we had a great time! I will tell all later...I hope.
Thanks for responding to my last blog. When we got home from Vegas, our computer crashed, so we are on a sad, delapitated, borrowed, computer that really shouldn't actually be working, but by some miracle, is working for internet only.
Isn't it wonderful to find out there are people in this world that are going through, or have gone through the things your going through? It really makes me feel like I'm not such a freak in this world. Things are still up and down, but I love all the advice and just the support makes me feel much better about things. Bossman doesn't always read my blog, so I will make sure he reads the last one, and the helpful comments as well.
I want to make this work....I just NEED it to work.....it will work...it will.....
later.....
No comments:
Post a Comment