shower

He pushes me against the wall and sprays hot water over my body. My hands drift behind my back to fondle his cock. First he washes my hair. While putting the shampoo in my hair, he yanks my head back with a firmness that makes me gasp. I can only close my eyes and drift to the place of serene happiness and contentment. While I'm slowly drifting away, I am jerked back to reality by a burst of icy coldness down my back. My fiery skin is alive from the hotness of the water and the coolness of the soap. And then there is his hands, they are everywhere. They are smoothing the coolness of the soap over my body. They are pushing their way into the cracks and crevices of my body. They are alive and they are hot. I am again lulled into my fantasy land. His hands take the time to explore my slick hot skin. I am still pinned to the wall of the shower. My hands are exploring his balls and his cock. Without even thinking, my hands are slipping and sliding along his shaft.

He takes the time to turn me around, I am in my own world. Time in this world has stopped and nothing matters. My eyes cannot and will not open, for if they do, this world will disappear. I am again assaulted with the icy coldness of the liquid soap. He spreads my legs and soaps down my most vunerable spots. His fingers glide with the silky smoothness that only hot water and soap can accomplish. They glide into my darkness, searching for the spot. The spot that will send me crashing. The very spot that will, in one instant, send me soaring to the ends of the earth and come crashing back violently. My knees would buckle if he hand wasn't there, holding me up from deep within.

And then it's over. I know that when my eyes open the towel will be there and time will resume it's normal pace. But for a moment, I was there. I was in the place that is perfect. Nothing will ever ruin that place. That place is mine and His alone....

later.....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Grace, really beautiful.
    Hugs
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete