Yesterday Bossman gave me a spanking for the remote thing (see previous post) and for being very lazy. (yes, it's true, I spent hours on the computer on Monday, and didn't clean ANYTHING in this house...sigh)
So He put me against the wall. We don't have any available corners in the bedroom, so he has me stand against the wall with my pants down and my hands behind my back. Chest must be against the wall. I'm only standing there long enough for him to get his weapon of choice. In this case it was the most dreaded of all spanking implements, the wooden spoon. He also likes using the 28cent paint stirrer.
Anyway, after he is prepared, he takes me over his knee. He sits on the bed, and pulls me over one knee so my upper body is on the bed. He starts telling me all the reasons that this spanking is way over due. And he starts spanking, first with the paint thingie because it's not as harsh and is a very nice warm up. Everything is going fine until the phone rings. Since Bossman was expecting a business call, he answered it.
Mind you, I'm still over his knee. And he's conducting business. That's right folks, I'm over his knee listening to him talk to clients. Sheez, of all the indignities! Then he takes the paint thingie and wedges it in my butt crack. And still he's talking, and talking and talking. Very, very weird!
Actually, the whole thing was funny, and I was trying very hard not to laugh at the lunacy of the whole thing.
Don't worry, as soon as the call was over, the wooden spoon was introduced to my bottom. GEEZ, how much does that stupid thing hurt? Even after the warm up, that thing really hurts.
Of course, now Bossman has decided that since I LOVE the wooden spoon soooo much that if I decide that the computer is more important than cleaning the bathroom, then I should have a meeting with the spoon. Only. Just. the. wooden. spoon! Oh yikes, I am not too happy about that, but I can assure you that I will be cleaning the bathroom.
As a matter of fact, I better go now, Bossman is due home, and I don't want to test him today...my butt is still sore!
later.............
Ha! My husband suggested a paint stirrer too!
ReplyDeleteI too am a reading junkie and HATE cleaning. You are a woman after my own heart. All the women I know seem to love cleaning. At least their homes are always immaculate. I'd so much rather be reading or on the computer, and need some motivation to do the "right" thing.
That wooden spoon sounds like just the ticket!