Sick

Hi everyone!

Just wanted you all to know that I have been very sick the last couple of days. I'm still recovering, but it's taking me longer than I thought. Just sitting here typing this is making me dizzy.

Just know that I am hanging here there, and Bossman is taking extra good care of me.

I will try and get to a decent post and to all my e-mail as soon as I am able.

If I can't make it here by Thursday, I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

(I'd give hugs, but I don't want anyone else to get sick!)

Grace

19 comments:

  1. Oh Grace! I hope you feel better soon, and Happy Thanksgiving to you too, sweetie.

    I miss you!

    ::spanko kisses:: SuZQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. *coming by with ginger ale and saltines* I hope you feel better soon and I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving, Grace : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace!
    I've been worried! I'm so sorry that you have been sick but I'm glad you were able to check in. Thank goodness for Bossman and I know the kids are helping out too. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I look forward to you feeling good enough to blog again!

    Much love,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, honey, I'm soooo sorry to see you've not been feeling well. I hope you're on the road to WellVille! Rest, we'll be here when you're feeling better.

    Hmm, V is for Virus and for feeling Very well, Very soon.

    Now back to bed.

    **I'll Hug You!**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace~ I'm so relieved to hear from you!! Take care of yourself and get well. Check in when you can!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear from you Grace, I hope that you feel lots better soon.
    If possible have a good Thanksgiving.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I caught what you have. Happy Thanksgiving.

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grace, Sorry you're feeling so rotten. Don't overdo everything and let Bossman and kids help out tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving!

    -Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel better soon, and have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Grace,

    Hope you feel better soon. Have a great holiday.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello all it's bossman. Grace wanted me to comment just to say that she is feeling better and will try to get on here in the next day or two. The more we look at the symptoms she had, it looks like pneumonia. She is taking antibiotics and is feeling much better today. Thank you for all the kinds get well wishes, she was very happy to hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wanted to wish you a late get well soon. Hope you are better by now.

    Happy Thanks Giving.

    Take care,

    Luv,

    Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grace,
    I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. I've been missing you, and wondering what was up. I figured perhaps, with the season and all, you'd just been busy. Glad to hear you're on the way back to well.
    Hugs! (I'm not afraid of a couple of virtual germs!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Grace,

    I hope you feel much better very soon (if you don't, please go back to bed and rest - it's really OK).

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clink clink clink anyone in there??? How's it going?

    Missing you. Here's cyber chicken (I mean leftover turkey) soup!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello everyone. In order to give you guys information on what has been happening Grace has given me the password to her account and I will post what is going on tomorrow or as soon as I have time. By the way this is Bossman.

    In short Grace had to go to the hospital on Thanksgiving then was released that evening and had to go back on Friday. She has spent the last 2 nights there. Her main problem was a racing irrigular heart beat. Now before you get worried I will say that she is doing just fine. (or else I would not have left her there tonight without me). The tests have all come back good, her heart has been beating perfectly today and all the tests have been negative for illness. Now we don't have all the answers as to exactly what happened but her heart is back to normal (so my blood pressure) We are confident that the medication she has been given is taking care of things. If I have time tomorrow I will post a full explanation of what happened.

    She would like to thank you for all your concern. I also am appreciative of your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bossman~ Give her a hug for me. Oh, and tell her I miss her!! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bossman,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what is going on. I know you have ton on your mind right now. Please tell Grace that we love and miss her. Both of you as well as the children are in my prayers!

    Hugs to you all,
    PK

    ReplyDelete