The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? Bossman or my friend, A.
When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Nope, I'm lazy. I find the nearest place to park it where it won't roll. (I know, I'm a horrible person!)
In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Both
Do you take compliments well? No, but I'll take one from Bossman anyday!
Are you an active person? I try
If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive? If we are close to the Hilton, I'll survive.
Do you like to ride horses? sure, the ones on the merry-go-round.
Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes, loved going to church camp!
What was your favorite game as a kid? Operation
A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you? Of course...the only sexy person persuing me would be Bossman, he is definately married!
Are you judgmental? I'd like to say I'm not, but I think I am more than I think.
Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Who's pursuing? If it's the police, no thanks, if it's Bossman...good ahead, make my day!
Use three words to describe yourself. fun, serious, sick
If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind? It would be hard to be either, but I really would miss the sounds of the world, mostly music, so I would rather be blind.
Are you continuing your education? I like to think that I learn something everyday.
Do you know how to shoot a gun? Water guns are my speciality.
How often do you read books? Bossman would say TOO much...I LOVE books! I LOVE reading!!!
Do you think more about the past, present or future? The here and now, thank you.
What is your favorite children's book? Guess how much I love you.
Have you kissed any of your MySpace friends? Yep, most of my friends on myspace are family.
How tall are you? 5’10”
Where is your ideal house located? On the Beach
Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, or grannies? panties
Last person you talked to? Bossman
Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Who hasn't?
When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? 6 months ago.
What are your keys on your key chain for? The house, my car, my church, my bedroom door, my fireproof box.
Where was the furthest place you traveled today? My sons school, about 1 mile away.
Where is your current pain? in my chest.
Do you like mustard? Yep, love mustard!
Do you prefer to sleep or eat? I prefer eating in bed.
Do you look like your mom or dad? My mom
How long does it take you in the shower? As long as the hot water lasts
Can you do a split? I can do a mean banana split, with whipped cream and cherries.
What movie do you want to see right now? The Santa Clause 3
What did you do for New Year's? pig out, watch Dick Clark, and play games with the kids.
Do you think "The Grudge" was scary? Hate scary movies.
What was the cause of your last accident? A truck rear-ended a car who then rear-ended me! ORRRRR....Yesterday I knocked over the tv tray holding my glass of oj and it spilled all over the floor. I was definately the cause of that one!
Morning Grace!
ReplyDeleteI love your answers to the meme. You are taller than I had you pictured. I love knowing more about you. I read a lot of books in the summer but I am way behind on my reading. Be well!
PK
Nice meme Grace, love learning more about you.
ReplyDeleteTake care dear girl.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Grace I loved you split and guns answers. I loved all your answers. I hope you are continuing to improve.
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Amen to the Banana splits!! I couldn't even do a split when I was a skinny little 10 year old punk, let alone now!!
ReplyDeleteAre you still getting better? Gosh I hope so!!
Hugs~
Eva