sick of being sick

Yep, I'm still sick!

My heart is better it seems, but I'm still fighting some sort of infection that nobody can pin-point.

The docs are baffled.

I am just SICK of being SICK!

The worst part of this pity-party is, I can't even have cheetos! (too much salt)

So, let's review...

I can't have cheetos...

Nobody knows what I have....

I'm still sick...

Yep, that about covers it!

later......

22 comments:

  1. Oh, Grace, I sure hope somebody figures it out soon... are you still just as tired, too? That really has to suck... but at least if you have a laptop, you can tuck yourself into bed under the covers with all of us! *grins and bounces*

    And you can still have cheesecake, right?????

    Love you!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick and tired of being sick and tired - don't you just hate that? Hang in there and hold tight to your sanity and loved ones - one step and a time will get you there...You'll get your life back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... maybe your pregnant?

    Seriously I think I'd be getting in someone's face and insisting they fiugre this out. Tell them you have blogging and stuff to do!!!

    Love you!!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, hope that you feel better very soon.
    Sending you healing and strength,
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kallisto and I hope that you get to feeling better soon! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that it is fiqures out soon and you are feeling better soon

    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. By the way, have they checked for MRSA? An infection can manifest itself in various ways. It almost killed my mother and it took forever to get anyone to listen to me. I'm a nurse and I have seen it so many times. Just a thought.

    Love,
    The Butterfly Temptress

    ReplyDelete
  8. Threaten the doctors! Tell them you can call on a butt load of blogger buddies to come out there and spank their butts if they don't get you well soon! For you I would be willing to switch in this case!

    Thanks so much for the update. I really do worry!

    Love you,
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  9. That stinks you're still sick! I'm with Elis! get those Doc's on the ball!!!! We have the sticks for them! i'd switch for ya!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been praying for you a lot, even though we don't know each other well. Definitely relate to the sick of being sick and having an infection that the doctors can't pin-point. And I hope to God they figure it out for you much faster.

    Many, many, many hugs
    Natty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Grace,

    I haven't been round for a while so I am just playing catch up. Sorry to hear you have been so ill. Hope they sort you out soon but in the mean time take care of yourself and don't try to overdo it. Let Bossman take care of you, sounds like he's been doing a great job so far.

    Take care,

    Luv,

    Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grace, good to hear from you but so sorry you are still ill. What a drag.

    I agree with the others about nagging at the docs to get to the bottom of this. Its been too long now not to know what it is. They should be jumping through hoops - you are a young woman!

    Good thoughts for you, Grace.

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you get better soon. Why do they think it is an infection? Fever? Chills? Ask for blood cultures. Get another opinion. Even good doctors aren't perfect.

    You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs and love
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grace, Hurry up and feel better! But take care of yourself in the meantime.

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet the doctors are as concerned that they haven't pinpointed the cause of your illness as you are. In the meantime, please take it easy. You're in many, many prayers and thoughts. We all want you to feel good again!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Update from Bossman.

    Just a quick note for those that read the comments. Grace is still fighting this thing that has a hold on her. The doctors are closely monitoring her symptoms and looking at various treatments options. The most encouraging news is that all the tests we've done are negative, however she is still having moderate to severe symptoms of fever,irrigular heart beat and pain so for now please continue to pray and rest assured I have not nor will not leave her side during this bad time for her.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the update. Give her a hug for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for letting us know, Bossman. I'll keep praying for her, you and the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Bossman, we will do our bit, we know that you are doing yours.
    Sending love and healing.
    Warm hugs to you both,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will keep you both in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so sorry you are still sick, Grace. Thank you for the update, Bossman, and for taking good care of our friend. I am praying for both of you, and the doctors.

    Sorry about the cheetos. How about some nice hot cocoa (you can even make it with Splenda) by a warm fire...with Bossman there to lean on? Or what I call "bath therapy." You put something that smells good in the bath water, put on soft instrumental music (no words, too distracting), lean back in the warm, soothing water and sip a little wine...and maybe have Bossman come wash his treasure ever so gently too.

    Thinking of you....

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay, rest period is over, and you are officially ordered to get better almost immediately. [and then you will be spanked for lieing around so much!!! :> :> :>
    best wishes
    Mike

    ReplyDelete