
You'll never guess what happened to me yesterday! I think yesterday was the best day ever!
Bossman and I came home from church and snuggled in bed together. There was alot of touching and I even had an orgasm. Whoo hoo for me! ;)
The wildchild went to a friends house for the night, so the afternoon was spent with the little man. We went to the park and fed the ducks and then we played in the play ground. I just love the swings. They are my favorite.
In the evening the little man went over to a neighbors house to play video games. Bossman and I snuggled on the couch, ate some pizza and watched a movie. After the movie, the little man was still out, so Bossman decided it was a good time to give me a spanking. Yesterday I had been very moody and not pleasant to be around. Bossman decided I needed a reminder of how a loving wife should act.
After a bit of fussing, we made it to the bedroom. Bossman re-introduced me to the corner. It's not really a corner, more of a wall, but I haven't seen it for awhile, so Bossman felt I should be re-introduced. I had got re-acquainted with the wall with my pants down around my thighs. Bossman decided which of our lovely implements he would be using on my poor bottom. When he was ready he steered me over to the bed and bent me over his knee. Bossman told me we were going to proceed with 3 phases and phase 1 was a warm up. He used his hand to warm my bottom up quite nicely. Just when it was starting to get a little too uncomfortable for my taste, he told me we were starting phase 2. Apparently phase 2 consisted of the BS (backscratcher) and our new wooden spatula.
Diary, this was painful. It was very hard to tell what he was using. I thought he was using the big wooden spoon. But I deserved this, and frankly I needed it. Phase 2 wasn't really that fun. As a matter of fact, my buns are quite red today. To tell the truth, I like that the best. I like when I can feel it the next day. To me, that is a REAL spanking.
After phase 2, (which I thought would never end, but ended all too soon) Bossman stood me up and put me back against the wall. The wall was never my friend and this night was no exception. My buns were on fire, but my heart was in love. Bossman said it was time for phase 3. He placed the wooden spoon in my hands, that were behind my back. WHAT??? That couldn't possibly be phase 3. I thought he already used that, and plus, I was already pretty sore. I started to protest. He brought me back to his knee but said he couldn't believe that I was protesting after such a hard spanking. Then he said he was starting phase 3, was I ready? I tried to brace myself for more assault to my behind. Suddenly, I felt cool relief. Phase 3 turned out to be lotion on my sore behind. Thank goodness for THAT. Shame on Bossman for tricking me so cruelly. (it was actually pretty funny!)
After phase 3 we figured the little man would be home soon so we went back to the living room to watch TV. I actually thought laying was much more comfortable than sitting as I could pull my legs up on the back of the couch and would not have to have my buns directly affected. The little man did come home and we spent about another hour just hanging out together.
The little man finally went to bed. We decided snuggling in bed was good idea. Snuggling in bed turned out to be a GREAT idea. After much touching and fondling, one thing led to another and we were at it again. Twice this week we've made love twice in one day. This is unheard of around here. Can you believe it?
Well Diary, I guess now you can see why this was the best day ever!
Love,
grace
Oh how wonderful for you! I thought twice in one week was good, but twice in one day! Wooo Hooo Grace!
ReplyDeletePhase 3 was a calcualatingly clever little trick!
Huggs
Theresa
Grace~ I'm glad this isn't a contest cuz if it was I'd be losing. :(
ReplyDeleteBUT I'm ecstatic for YOU!! You go girl!!!
Hugs~
Eva
Grace, it sounds like yor libido is home and missed you a lot! It's making up for lost time I think.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
And the after effect of a spanking, the soreness the next day (or more!) is the best part, isn't it?
Hugs,
Dave
You guys are too cool!! I love reading post like that!
ReplyDeleteGrace, thanks for the very nice comment on our blog, and by all means we'd be pleased if you'd link us.
ReplyDeleteWe've had a link to your blog for a while, already. Hope you don't mind!
Hugs,
Dave
Grace it is awesome to see things getting back to normal for you! You deserve as many "double" days as possible! You missed way too many days there! Glad you had some great time with littleman too! What an awesome day you had!
ReplyDeleteCarye
Grace,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely way to spend a few free hours! Thank you for sharing that excellent tale.
Hugs,
Bonnie
Grace, I couldn't be happier for you, well I could, but only if you did it again and again, well you get the idea.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice little trick, Mel really rated aftercare.
What is it with subs, sitting sensitive seems to be very popular, it makes a Doms life easier, which can't be bad.
Great post Grace.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Grace that is the best news I've heard in ages!!! Love hearing that you two are having such a fun reconnection!! Bossman really seems to know what he is doing! Nothing beats that "can feel it the next day" feeling. I'm jealous!! Obviously posting more agrees with you!! Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteMany, many hugs!!!
PK
Wow, what a great day for you! So glad that things are working out so well.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
Welcome home Grace's libido!! Two times on two different days. What a lucky girl you are :)
ReplyDelete~Hugs!
Hi Grace,
ReplyDeleteLooks like things are looking up for you in lots of ways. That's wonderful and I'm happy for you. (a tad envious, too, but we won't go there!)
Enjoy....
Debbie :)
Keep it up indeed! The posting, the good news and your bare butt over Bossman's lap...
ReplyDeleteYeah Grace!!!! Such good news... you've made me smile today!
Love,
Tiggs
Grace you have us beat all to pieces these days! I am so happy that you are feeling better and that Bossman know just what to do!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cassie