Now

"It's time."

Staring at the wall. Hands behind back. Panties pulled down.

Heart pounding. Stomach jumping. Palms sweating. Mind racing.

"Now."

Brush on bed. Back scratcher in sight. Body recoiling. Body bending anyway.

Blood rushing to head. Bottom clenching. Breath holding. Time stopping.

Slap resounding. Breath whooshing. Hands grabbing.

And so it begins......

11 comments:

  1. Heart pounding ... check!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez louise....you are making me squirm too!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time stopping. Oh yeah!!!

    Nice post.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah~ Time stopping!!! mmmmm....

    Great post!

    Hugs! & Pillows!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool, it sounds like a long Haiku poem!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Grace you are good! Makes my butt tingle!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reesa said what I was thinking, it is very poetic! Great post!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace, more please, this is both lovely and exciting.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Stopped me in my tracks!

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. But don't stop now... what happens next?????

    PLEASE?????????

    Love this, but I want MORE!!!!!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo...I have goosebumps!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete