Just a quick update on the wildchild.
The bleeding came back. Bossman spent the night in the hospital with her and they admitted her this morning. They put her under again, and put more stitches.
She's out of surgery now, but it looks like we are back to square one. She WILL stay in the hospital today and tonight and probably come home tomorrow.
Unfortunately this means no school for her. Maybe next week if we are lucky!
Will update further later!
Thanks for any and all prayers and good wishes, my baby could use them.
HUGS!
grace
Grace, Please tell her I am thinking about her and give her a soft hug from me.
ReplyDelete*hugs and grins*
Big hugs and prayers for you and the wildchild!
ReplyDeleteI second Erica - big hugs and prayers for you both!!!
ReplyDeleteTracy
Hope the wildchild gets better soon. Sorry this has been such a nightmare for you guys.
ReplyDeleteGive her a big hug...
Oh Grace, poor WildChild, poor Bossman's family, you must all be exhausted! Here are more prayers and hugs being sent your way.
ReplyDeleteOh crap, Grace. This is awful for all of you! Is she in the hospital in your town or where the surgery was done? Please, please let this take care of it once and for all!!
ReplyDeleteI love you and you guys will be staying on my prayer list!
PK
What they all said. I can't say it any better, just joining my thoughts and prayers in too.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
Oh rats, just when you think it's all gonna be fine... ARGH! Please give the wildchild lots of soft, gentle, motherly hugs from all your friends out here... all of us are right there with you and her and your whole family... please update as you can... and be sure to take care of YOU, too!
ReplyDeleteLove you bunches,
Tiggs
Grace, I'm so sorry, poor Wildchild, poor all of you, you are all in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteSending you love and healing.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Oh, the poor Wildchild and her family. I hope she is out of the hospital soon and back with her family.
ReplyDeleteHugs and prayers all around.
Debbie :)
All best wishes and care to Wild Child and your family, Grace.
ReplyDeleteHang in there. What a trial this has been! :(
Oh dear, Grace. I've been keeping up with the saga, but haven't had time to respond properly. I did want to let you know that the Wildchild is in my prayers (and her family too!) I'm so sorry you've all had such an ordeal with all of this. I hope that the ER treatment was more humane this time. I will be praying for all of you.
ReplyDeleteKristi