I am so sucking at blogging right now! I feel like I have nothing to say.
I've been very busy, as most of you are, getting ready for the holidays. I am truly grateful that I am well enough to be busy this year. But still...I can't think of anything to write about.
Did I mention I got a Kirby vacuum? Oh YEAH baby! This is the big dog in vacuums. Let me tell you something, after vacuuming with the Kirby, I feel like a gross disgusting PIG! You should see the crap that is coming out of my carpet. Even after you vacuum it, MORE comes out. I think I live right over a dirt hole. If I keep vacuuming, I might actually make it to China. I'm sure if I peel back the carpet, I've already got a nice size hole going.
Also, I have too many christmas decorations. How in the world did I obtain 6 big plastic bins full of christmas stuff? And I can't bear to throw any of it away. Even the little glass bulbs whose paint is chipping off. I can't throw it out. ARRRGGGHHHH!
Anybody else bothered by people that put out their christmas lights BEFORE Thanksgiving? Pretty soon we will be starting the holidays at the end of halloween. Here it is the second weekend of December and I feel like we have fallen behind because we just got our tree. What is up with that? I'm still one of those old fashion gals that likes a real tree. If we put that up thanksgiving weekend, it will be DEAD by christmas and all the needles will be on the floor and all that will be left are branches.
Well, I guess that's enough whining for awhile.
Did I mention the terrific spanking I got on Friday?
I suppose you all want details.
The problem with writing about spanking is it always sounds the same to me.
Panties down
smacks to bottom
ouches and owies
touches and rubs
great sex
I can't seem to figure out how to write about a spanking without it sounding like the "same ole' thing".
Maybe I just need some more inspiration.
That must be it.
I'll tell Bossman to inspire me some more.
I'll let you know when I get inspired.
But meanwhile, know this. I am getting GREAT sex lately. Along with some GREAT spankings.
Yep, I'm a very lucky girl.
Stick to your guns Grace, I just got our tree up yesterday!
ReplyDeleteI am happy to hear that you receiving great spankings and great sex. And while the details are of absolute no interest to me perhaps I can help you.
First how the heck did you get rid of both kids?? How did you feel when you realized what was coming? Wonderful, scared?
Panties down - who took them down? What color were they? All the way off or just around your knees?
Smacks? With what? How mamy? Did you want more or was it sufficient?
Exactly what sound did you make? Low moans or did you rattle the windows?
Touching and rubbing? In between spanks or after he was finished? What all did he rub? How did you like that? Did you rub anything in return?
Great sex? What position? Are you any more fond of BJ's? Is Bossman? Any toys involved?
Obviously none of this matters to me in the least. I mean, none of my buisness. But others might be interested.
Hugs,
PK
Grace, great post, good to hear that you are well satisfied.
ReplyDeleteOf course I'm not interested in details, but just like PK my interest is purely on others behalf.
Yer pull the other one PK, LOL!!!
Grace now stop teasing, otherwise I'll have to have a word with Bossman and request a full replay in living colour with full surround sound, yay.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
We have people who put up Halloween lights.
ReplyDeleteO_o
Now, I'm not against them or anything but...what's next? Green lights for St. Patrick's Day? Red white and blue lights for the 4th of July? ORANGE AND BROWN LIGHTS FOR THANKSGIVING???
Dan can barely get up the Christmas lights on the house, poor thing. Who are these people who love putting up lights and can we make them stop? For the love of god...
;-P
Ok first of all we don't care that every spanking sounds like every other spanking. That's why we are spankos.
ReplyDeleteSecond I don't know where you are exactly but in my neck of the woods Christmas does start right after Halloween, especially in the stores. And this year with my own sister! Yikes!
As for the real tree dying on you and losing all it's needles...well that is what the new Kirby is for. Catch up gal!
Now for the old ornaments with the chipped paint. I am an ole soul and think those chips are character. Hang 'em proudly! Or just pull them out every year and relive the memories. Then very carefully put them back to bed!
Love your post! You may think you have nothing to say, yet you always inspire me!
Love you
Theresa
It is tough sometimes to write about spanking; sometimes I feel it's too cliche, then i see a hot pic or read a yummy story--and become inspired again.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, sounds like your bottom warmings are quite spanktastic. :)
Cheers,
Dave
Hi Dave!
ReplyDeleteThanks for de-lurking! It's always refreshing to see a new face.
I will try and be more imaginative about spanking! TRY, I will!
HUGS!
grace