Twas two days after Christmas....

Twas two days after Christmas
and all through the house
there were wrapping and
trappings strewn all through the house

The stockings were flung
on the floor without care
with signs that Saint Nicholas
had already been there....

YEP....this exactly describes my house right now! It's in shambles and I LOVE IT!

Oh baby, we had a great christmas! Everyone got everything their hearts desired and more. I guess none of us made it on the naughty list....

Although, I'm demanding a recount on that!

In any case, Christmas came, and Christmas went. Did it seem like it came awfully fast?

I know, one minute I'm complaining that the decorations are up the day after Halloween and the next I'm complaining that Christmas came to quickly! I guess there is just NO making me happy.

Hope your Christmas was as great as mine!

And now let me be the first to say.....

Happy New Year!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't be happier for you.

    I wish you the happiest of New Years!

    Love you
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that your Christmas was so great. But about that recount, I feel sure you have done something naughty. Just ask Bossman sometime when you are alone.

    Hugs,
    Pk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your family had a great Xmas. What, no new toys from Bossman?

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, I'm sure if you ask nicely, Bossman will recheck and find something to spank you for.
    Have a great New Year also.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want STORIES! C'mon! What happened with your newly Muslim MIL? Your kids, what did they get? How did they act? C'MON! Spill yer guts, girl. :)

    DETAILS! we want DETAILS! *starts stomping* Heh

    ReplyDelete